News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XIV: Winterkid's Game.

Started by master_gamer38, March 16, 2011, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

wow, how poetic! The best is surely yet to come. your death will not have been in vain.

I'm going to safety Antagonism because I have this massive event planned I'm in charge of and then Friday I am going on an accounting journey and to work on the books for a local company with some professionals, so im not sure if ill be back on during the time and covering my butt away from a phantom.

Ill probably be checking periodically just in case if new things arise

Maretocks

Wow, this game moves quickly. On the other forum I play mafia on...we have about two days max earlier on for day phases, and maybe a few more than that later in the game.

I'm gonna safety Antagonism too, because he safety'd me. ;D Also, he antagonises me.

/bad pun.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

askalice23

You can't safety on someone who already has a safety on them. Also safety on DRP because i missed the last vote because i didnt safety.

SlowPokemon

^Same with me, I was in Michigan. :P forgot about this actually.

So anyway the way Super Zombie has been acting is just a little bit...not so much suspicious, just a little irritating. He hasn't really posted anything except little jokes that aren't that funny. Example, last four posts in chronological order:

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 05, 2011, 03:49:29 PMSo we can look at who's not said anything yet, since we have nothing better to do. From the first page list, there's SlowPokemon, Maretocks, Antagonism, and SuperRiolu.

Though I wouldn't blame people for not knowing when the game started with all that's happened just to get the game going.
Quote from: Super Zombie on April 05, 2011, 05:27:55 PMSo it was a coincidence that you posted right after I posted that? A likely story...

Safety on SuperRiolu, because safety comes first.
Quote from: Super Zombie on April 05, 2011, 08:36:47 PMYou live in Europe? That's crazy.
Quote from: Super Zombie on April 06, 2011, 02:00:58 PMAre you not going to have a plot or what?

And your hair is dead? That's terrible!

This is not really suspicious, like I said above, just a little annoying, and no one has voted for him anyway, so I call this a safety on Super Zombie.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

I will agree that he is acting odd. He has rubbed me the wrong way i guess. Random posts that dont really matter to the game. Also I just have a question, has he ever been a wolf? I ask this because it is almost like he is acting like a person who has never played as a wolf before.

On the other hand, he brings up a good point. Look to whose not doing anything. I recall, in a previous game that i was a wolf, the main strategy of our wolf team was to stay under the radar.

Also if the seer is still alive please claim. Yeah yeah sounds wolfy but there is a guardian in the game. If we can get the seer guarded they can reveal their sightings to us and we can narrow it down more and more.

Super Zombie

Yes, I've been a wolf on here before, and I acted too defensive, costing me the game. Now, I'm just being my usual sarcastic self, along with being bored because this game is pretty lame (no plot, not much discussion).

For now, I vote Maretocks because he tried to safety on someone who already had a safety on them. But meh.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 07, 2011, 09:59:55 PMNow, I'm just being my usual sarcastic self

lol, that's not sarcasm, that's just being annoying.

askalice23

Im just going to go for it. Super because he is acting weird. The comments of this game is boring and his "sarcastic" remarks are screaming wolf to me. I dont know if anyone else sees it this way but thats how I view it.

Dude

I better get this in before I forget.

Safety on SlowPokemon.

Super Zombie

:-* Fine but once I'm dead/after the game I get to hate askalice and slowpokemon for calling me annoying and weird. Unless they're wolves. In which case I reserve judgement.

SlowPokemon

Lol I don't totally think you're a wolf...if you remember correctly I said you weren't suspicious. Askalice was the one who called wolfish. And I don't recall the word weird at all.

Maretocks

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 07, 2011, 09:59:55 PMFor now, I vote Maretocks because he tried to safety on someone who already had a safety on them. But meh.
Sorry, I've never played with 'safety' before.

So...un-safety on Antagonism? Yeah...

Umm, I got nothing. At all. There's not a whole lot of discussion going on. Anyone who might've had reason to wolf SFK?

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 03, 2011, 11:47:06 PMhaha I KNEW that would happen! I feel sorry for Nakah.
Obviously a fair statement, I wouldn't feel any suspicion towards Super for this, but then...
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 04, 2011, 03:40:33 AMyou KNEW Nakah would be wolfed?! THE TRAITOR CONFESSES! LYNCH HIM NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Super could've thought this was some suspicion in disguise. Best to root out the seeds of suspicion before they can gain some weight, right?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

askalice23

Quote from: Super Zombie on April 08, 2011, 07:41:08 PM:-* Fine but once I'm dead/after the game I get to hate askalice and slowpokemon for calling me annoying and weird. Unless they're wolves. In which case I reserve judgement.

I didnt say you were weird. You are acting weird/wolfish. You are not a weird person however your behavior is weird for a in game human. Sorry if there was any hard feelings but i did not mean anyting personal by anything that i said. Also i never said you were annoying that was slow.

Winter

Because of the un-safety on antagonism, SuperRiolu is dead.

It is now night 3

Night 3 ends on April 10th at 11:00 PM EST

DrP

um, not to help out SR, I think askalice was referring to Super Zombie.

It's hard to vote Super, because there is Super Zombie, SuperFireKirby and Super Riolu, all that can be asserted as Super. I ask for a clarification