News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Granted. You're wolfed night one.

I wish SOPA and PIPA don't get passed.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Granted. They won't. :J

I wish eBay would hurry up and pay me already! -_-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Granted, they pay you in Japenese Yen, which you take to the money changing place, but they take even longer. By the time they do pay you, you are a transport tycoon, owning all the pubic trains, buses, trams, aircraft and ships in the USA. The money is insignifigant and you give it to your dog.

I wish I had a life

Olimar12345

Wish granted. You already do, now cherish it.

Wish I had some effin' skittles...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Raymondbl

granted, but when you get the skittles you suddenly want Reese's instead.

I wish someone would duel with me on Yu-Gi-Oh Online.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Granted, but then you learn the horrible truth about meta gaming.

I wish I could slow down and speed up time at will.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

I see two possible outcomes for this.

You speed time up too fast and die.

OR

You slow time down so much that it effectively stops everything in the universe.

I wish my story would write itself (and be good) (and everyone would like it) (insert other stuff here to block any possible ironies)

BEAT THAT XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

Granted. But no one gives credit to you anymore, and you get the reputation of a slacker. Soon nobody likes you, you get in flame wars, and are banned from the site.

I wish my laptop wasn't so stupid
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Granted. It gets so smart that it takes over the world and turns everyone into zombies.

I wish that my arrangements topic got more replies (other than mine, of course).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

Granted, download this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXv7DjdasHI < to your ipod and stroll though the woods.

I wish for time to stop moving so fast.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

Granted. Time slows down to the point where seconds feel like years. Centuries go by in a matter of mere minutes, and live becomes unbearable.

I'm tired of doing stuff... 'wish I was dead...

Ragster

Granted. In the great afterlife, they punish you for committing suicide by whipping you for 100 years non-stop with a rusty chain.

I wish that rap music never existed.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

I wish people would make moar wishes
Bulbear! Blueflower999