News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Late Submissions?

Started by JDMEK5, March 30, 2011, 11:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Anyone besides me notice yet that this submission period is pretty late?  ???
(No offense, Deku. I'm sure you're trying)

I guess I'm just wondering if there's any new specified date they'll be added, or something like that.
(This may have happened a lot before, but I wouldn't know because this is my first time)

EDIT: Please let me know if what I said above seemed rude. I tried to say this as polite as possible
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jub3r7

Uhhhh we don't have a submittion forum lol.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

WiiMan96

The word you're looking for is 'submission'. ;)

Anyway, Deku has so far an excellent track record on updating within a reasonable amount of time. A month is not that much of a wait. :P I can remember a time when there was something like a 6 month update drought because the updaters were either preoccupied with school, life, or WoW etc. Never mind all the site failing and downtime.

Just keep arranging, pretty soon you'll lose the initial enthusiasm for getting your arrangement on the site, as sad as that might sound. Once you have a significant backlog in your submission thread there may be things updaters can do to get them up faster. No guarantees though.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

Blame it on university. I'll see what I can do about getting it done this weekend, although I do have a lot of work to do/things to practice, so no guarantees.

JDMEK5

Ok. Thanks! But... don't you have spring break?

My Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

I'm from Australia, so nope

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

fingerz

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 30, 2011, 02:41:31 PMI'm from Australia, so nope
AWESOME!! You don't come from South Australia, do you? That'd be freaky 'cause I know an admin frm another site that comes from there too. I'm obviously from Australia too: Victoria.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

The Deku Trombonist

South Australia? Yup. But I'm not an admin on any other sites.

fingerz

QUESTION: Are my "Sootopolis City" and "Mt. Pyre" arrangements able to be in this submission? If I leave out the "Route 111 (Desert)" for one piano is that okay?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

No Spring Break??
I didn't know that.

But you guys do know that we have already have a thread for general questions and comments about submissions right?
It's not a big deal, but that one's already been created so you might as well just save some time by using it instead of building a new thread.
Guitar and video games.

JDMEK5

Ok. thanks.  :) I'll use that from now on.

My Arrangements

Dude

Quote from: Sekter77 on March 30, 2011, 05:04:54 PMNo Spring Break??
I didn't know that.
I think the only reason Deku doesn't have spring break is because it's not spring there.

derr