You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Famous Arrangers

Started by PianoMan, April 10, 2011, 06:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

He was making fun of rayray.

Jub3r7

Also hurray for quoting myself from the story in Perils of Saffron.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Winter

Quote from: Dude on May 18, 2011, 08:58:36 AMHe was making fun of rayray.

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 18, 2011, 06:58:24 AMdirected at what you directed that at.

Nope dude, i got that. I was directing that at the post slowpokemon replied to.

Nakah

I think we can say that dekutrombonist will probably go down on this list at some point.

Winter

BobbyTheCat

*Leans back in chair and smokes pipe*

I remember back in the day when I was just a young 'un, I would search the gamemusicthemes.com hoping to score on some nice sheets. Woo, was I a crazy kid back then...

I miss Gori Fater.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Gu4n

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 17, 2011, 09:25:15 PMI don't remember gorifater being on here, grimace left due to some debate when(at the time) ninsheetmusic didn't accept non-nintendo sheets(I think he was for it to be added), G-han gave ownership to JaMaHa due to being too busy with his personal life, and JaMaHa's serving in the military.

I could be wrong on some or all of that, but that's how I remember things being.

edit: G-han's final post in the site news
In case you're wondering: I graduated (rather quick, actually) and will pursue a Master's degree after the summer break. But if Jari-Matti is serving he military (rather wow), who's the boss around here nowadays then?

Jamaha

Whoa, it's Guan!

And I'm kinda done with it by now. Was in charge all the time though, as I had enough time during the service.

Gu4n

'Kay, awesome. :)

Yeah, suddenly got too much time on my hands, so then I'll visit sites I haven't been visited for too long.

My favorite famous arranger is Aivi Tran, by the way.

SlowPokemon

^Love Aivi Tran, she makes arrangements that are accurate as well as playable! Actually, the first video game song I ever learned on piano was her Comet Observatory arrangement from SMG.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

What I like most about her is that she isn't just good at arranging, she can play all her pieces too

Bespinben

I think Zohar002 of Youtube deserves to go on this list. If you've ever seen his Chrono Trigger piano arrangements, you'd understand why I feel this way. Here's a link to him playing his arrangement of Corridors of Time, which has a link to sheet music in the description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSgst7Pq7w4&feature=related
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Roz~

^Song's on mah mp3. It's amazing. Love pretty much everything Zohar plays/arranges.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.