News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Witch song do I start????

Started by Shadowlegend, April 12, 2011, 03:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowlegend

Hey people, I want some help.

I know this site like 2 years, but i onley listen to the sheets who where maked not trying the sheets.
I play piano but want to start play songs of mario, pokemon, all that shitXD not anymore the classic things what I play :-\
So i want to play ninsheet songs but I dont know where to start??? Plz help me with some sugestions :D
Plz no songs that really hard to play and popular songs plz;)

Already thanks(Sorry for bad English)

Greg

How good are you at piano?

Like, what's the hardest classical piece you've successfully learned?

Shadowlegend

I play almost al the songs of ludovico einaudie you can find him on you tube eem i can play fur elise that kind of stuf not really hard songs  ;)

Greg

Try playing the original SMB overworld and tell me how you do with it  ;)

Winter

Actually the Witch song is somewhat difficult.

Koume and Kotake rule

Greg

Well, tbh, I only actually know music from Mario games... plus Pokemon D/P/Pt.

Winter

I was making a joke about the title xD

Jub3r7

I thought that the Lost Woods theme from Ocarina of Time was a good place to start.

If it's too difficult, we could keep looking.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadowlegend

ok i will try the original SMB overworld song and Lost Woods Theme i hope it would be a good start thx btw

Shadowlegend

jub3r7 I just saw Lost Woods and you know its to hard and I think you already know this ;)

Jub3r7

Hrm, I thought it was easier to play than some of the others.

Here's the pause menu from Pokemon Channel.

It's not the most catchy song ever, but it's a start.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadowlegend

Ok I try I dont know the game Pokemon Channel but if its a good stard I will try.

BTW gzgregory thx I almost know the 1 page of SMB Overworld Theme   :D

Offkey

SMB overworld easier than Lost Woods? I thought it was the other way around really, with the unusual left hand on SMB plus that the right hand is playing doubles all the time, but well, guess that's just me ^_^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Greg

Well, I dunno. I only know music from Mario games and a couple of others...

Try the underwater theme from SMB, and maybe the star theme?

Shadowlegend

HAHAHAHAH Look what I did guys about Lost Wood you did right i downloaded this one Lost Woods-Virtuoso this was to hard for me you know XD
But the normal one is very easy I'm gonna play it!
Jub3r7 srry for my reaction XD hahaha Im still laughting at me how stupid I am XD