News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2013, 08:32:50 PMPlus, it was stated last year that Matt Smith is staying on board through Season 8, so either way, you're wrong.
yeah, I heard this too, I don't know why do many peopl are freaking out about it when it was confirmed last year...chill.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

But it IS confirmed that a long forgotten enemy is coming back! The Zygons!

Seriously, they're prolly one of the collest Doctor Who villains. It's a shame they never got a big spotlight.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

What about the Axons?

EFitTrainr

I wonder what would happen if someone decided to make a Doctor Who/Professor Layton crossover live-action movie...?
;)
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

It would suck completely. Who would be such an idiot to come up with something idioticly stupid like that???

I mean, cool.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 15, 2013, 11:01:52 PMI wonder what would happen if someone decided to make a Doctor Who/Professor Layton crossover live-action movie...?
;)
guys let's have a look at the roles
layton
doctor
clara

now cast
kman

shadowkirby
let's pretend that's your sonic screwdriver on steroids
bubbles

...seems legit

Bubbles

i have no idea who clara is but with a quick google search and looking at my co-stars, I completely agree with this

And waddle I cant believe you actually found a picture of me that I dont hate. Good job ;)

SuperFireKirby

NOBODY knows who Clara is. SHE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

saw this

laughed hysterically

EFitTrainr

asdf
adsdfghjkl;
what
WHAT
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I can't even
What is this
What is life
I don't even know anymore
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

ANY THOUGHTS ON MR. JOHN HURT?
Spoiler
Since The Doctor already knew who he was,my guess is that it's someone from his past and not the 12th.And considering his hairstyle is somewhat similar to the 10th's, my bets are on older human doctor. Since the human doctor did cause a mass genocide, which the regular doctor wasn't too fond of. Unless, of course, it has been announced who he is. But I'm too lazy to look it up.
[close]

ANYWAYS, DAT EPISODE.

FSM-Reapr

OMG THE EPISODE WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Although I hope John Hurt won't be
Spoiler
the 12th Doctor. I think John might be seen in the 50th anniversary special.
[close]

Here's the episode if you missed it:
Spoiler

ALSO SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS

SuperFireKirby

^I KNOW, I SAW THAT COMMERCIAL. DAVID TENANT AND ARTHUR DARVILL. IT'S GONNA BE SO GREAT.

Oh and on the John Hurt subject:
Spoiler
There's a theory that he might be another version of the 9th doctor, or rather, the TRUE 9th Doctor, which would make Matt Smith the 12th Doctor.
[close]

Yugi

Spoiler
He could also be the Paul Mcgann doctor, or a younger version of the first doctor.
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on May 19, 2013, 03:21:21 PM
Spoiler
He could also be the Paul Mcgann doctor, or a younger version of the first doctor.
[close]
this would be stupid. Why not just hire Paul McGann? He's been very involved in a lot of Doctor who audios, etc off of television, and would be more than willing to play an older version of himself. And he can't be a younger first doctor, because he himself is actually 15 years older than William hartnell when he portrayed the doctor anyway!

Instead, there's this theory, which is most plausible:
Spoiler
The most common theory I e heard, which is more in depth than what SFK said, is that John Hurt is playing the REAL 9th doctor (making all other doctors +1), the one who took place at the Time War. This is backed by the fact that the Doctor said he was not "the Doctor", he didn't work under the name "the Doctor," when in "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS" Clara reads the doctors name out of the book of the time war, when it gives his real name and not "the Doctor." Why would that be? If you've seen older episodes before the reboot of the doctor on Gallifrey, the other timelords call him the doctor. Why then, would his name be recorded as his real name in the history of the time war?
[close]

Think about it.
Party Hard!
[close]