News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2013, 07:52:07 PMTrue, there's nothing worse than an ugly girl flirting with you, except perhaps an ugly GUY flirting with you
lol
True :)

FierceDeity

Are we all just discrediting the opinions of ugly people, now?
Alright, then.

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 10, 2013, 11:26:41 PMAre we all just discrediting the opinions of ugly people, now?
Alright, then.

I wouldn't say discrediting opinion, more like being subjected to unwanted attention.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 10, 2013, 11:44:18 PMI don't like the word ugly. I prefer aesthetically impaired.

lol wat
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 10, 2013, 11:26:41 PMAre we all just discrediting the opinions of ugly people, now?
Alright, then.
Well, if I didn't automatically discredit the opinions of ugly people, I might have actually listened to all the things you guys have said over the years.

Don't worry, I'll get the burn heal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

At least some of his comments are slightly witty.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2013, 12:08:15 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Anyone who rebuttals with a meme has no right to be questioning anybody's wit except their own.

And Slow, just because your butthurt over my unrivaled sexiness and the fact that I have a better chance with Tom Hanks than you, it doesn't mean you have to be such a dick.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 11, 2013, 01:49:21 PMAnyone who rebuttals with a meme has no right to be questioning anybody's wit except their own.
Saying "Makes a slightly witty comment: 'burn'" is a lot... let's just say... weirder...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

That's why they teach how to bend words starting from the second grade.

SuperFireKirby

I remember learning how to bend words.

Waddle Bro

yeah see that doesn't look as weird as saying "Word Art" right???