News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Lol i suppose not. But we do at least have the same way of thinking xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on May 07, 2014, 02:22:30 PMI just don't like to take a book that's thousands of years old and of questionable origin for fact on every minute detail of science and history

You shouldn't. People back then didn't even know what germs or dinosaurs were. I remember reading something from Cicero, who was clearly wrong on some planetary facts, but then again, that was never intended to be a scientific paper! It was about philosophy.

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 07, 2014, 08:38:55 AMThe last thing this thread needs is a creation vs. evolution debate.

Because science isn't really up for debate >_>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

What attracts ninsheetmusic to religious debates?
unmotivated

spitllama

Opinionated nerds in one place + anonymity of the internet + ability to google supporting evidence anytime.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Maelstrom

MONOLITH SOFT'S NEW TITLE IS COMING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/140508e.pdf

And the Wii U is no longer selling at a loss!

mikey

So basically Wii U>PS4>XBOX1?
unmotivated

McDucky

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 08, 2014, 07:31:37 AMSo basically Wii U>PS4>XBOX1?
It's a bit more complicated.
     WiiU 
PC>^>>PS4>XBONE

Maelstrom

Quote from: McDucky on May 08, 2014, 08:36:57 AMIt's a bit more complicated.
     WiiU 
PC>^>>PS4>XBONE
But the PC cost triple the Wii U and needs to be upgraded every other year.

McDucky

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 08, 2014, 08:41:37 AMBut the PC cost triple the Wii U and needs to be upgraded every other year.

That's BS :p 
I haven't upgraded mine for four years, and it still run games without problems. 

If price is the issue, then consider the thousands of free games and regular discounts on GoG, Desura, Steam, GMG, etc.

Maelstrom

Quote from: McDucky on May 08, 2014, 08:48:32 AMThat's BS :p 
I haven't upgraded mine for four years, and it still run games without problems. 

If price is the issue, then consider the thousands of free games and regular discounts on GoG, Desura, Steam, GMG, etc.
Ok, only if you want to play brand new AAA games at max graphics. Every pc gamer seems to be bragging about how they have better graphics, but never mention the premium it takes to play that. But steam sales and humble bundles make up for most of it.

McDucky

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 08, 2014, 08:55:07 AMOk, only if you want to play brand new AAA games at max graphics. Every pc gamer seems to be bragging about how they have better graphics, but never mention the premium it takes to play that. But steam sales and humble bundles make up for most of it.
You don't need a beast to make games look better than on console. 

Either way, to each his own.

SuperFireKirby

But you don't just buy a PC for games. Basically when you're looking to buy a computer, you can pay a lower cost for a standard one or buy a "gaming" one for an extra $300-$400 dollars, roughly the price of a gaming console.

I payed $800 for my laptop, have had it for 2 years, runs Skyrim on high settings like a champ.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

But with laptops, dedicated graphics cards make the laptop a lot bigger. I have a dell something inspiron with an intel that could run stuff, but not anymore. I dropped it and broke the hard drive. Replaced it with a solid state and it is insanely fast, but I recently realized that the fall damaged the motherboard, so it only can use one of the two ram slots, so I'm stuck at 4gb. I might be able to play my humble bundle games on it, but not much else. Intel cards suck.  :( And they can't run source games.  :( :(

mikey

I have a 379 dollar laptop and it plays league
so all's well that ends well
unmotivated

McDucky

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 08, 2014, 09:31:14 AMI'm stuck at 4gb.

Most games don't use more than 2GB anyway