NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Jealousy lasers, activate!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on July 24, 2011, 03:20:12 PMGot an e-mail telling me I'm going to Japan in September and it won't cost me anything. :D

You think that's good, ETF and I are going on a PIANO ADVENTURE. Whatever that means.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on July 24, 2011, 03:20:12 PMGot an e-mail telling me I'm going to Japan in September and it won't cost me anything. :D
XD Just sent fingerz an email saying that he's going to Japan in September and it won't cost him anything.

...Okay, not really, probably someone else my age.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I remember a while back about this "modeling competition" by a certain clothing brand run by this rather creepy looking guy. He was really specific on what race (white/AZNs preferred)/height (5'6 and below)/weight (less than 120 lbs, I think). His favorite 3 entries got a free trip to Japan to be a model for his new line of clothing, and also a romantic dinner with him. >__>

I don't mean to scare you though. The trip could be a great opportunity! Especially if there isn't anyone creepy running things :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

LEVEL 29 IN BEJEWELED 2 AND STILL GOING STRONG.

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2011, 02:33:13 PMI'm tired of constantly defending myself so, Dude

Basically,
Quote from: Dude on July 24, 2011, 03:50:29 PMHoly shit the person in that picture almost looks exactly like me except I'm a bit less nerdy.[/off-topic]

Roz~

Thank ye, Ruto & Saria, for making my day. <33333

Saria I love the Flareon plush. And Domo is adorable too! =D And they smell good. xD Oh and I laughed @ the reusing boxes ftw.

Also this:

Awsm, love it. <3

Oh, and I can now stalk you if I ever go to NYC again. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

:3 If I see you in NYC, I will hug you. =D And teh plushies smell good because of teh scented tissues inside domo.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Ya I thought so :P Awsm tissues. Wish I had those when I had mah cold/flu/whatever it was.
Also if I go to NYC again I'll tell you guys so we can meet and go to NWS and do awsm stuff too! =D And hug you ofc. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 25, 2011, 07:23:35 AMThank ye, Ruto & Saria, for making my day. <33333

Saria I love the Flareon plush. And Domo is adorable too! =D And they smell good. xD Oh and I laughed @ the reusing boxes ftw.

Also this:

Awsm, love it. <3

Oh, and I can now stalk you if I ever go to NYC again. :3

Made my day just seeing that... wow that made me feel all happy inside. probably because it had Saria's handwriting I love all you guys <3

DrP

That's amazing! I'll have to look for Pokemon plushies whilst in China in March and maybe send some out if i find some!!!

(and maybe ill send you guys two postcards!! -- and for everyone else who is missing out, you have until wednesday afternoon at 8:00 PM EDT [cause that's when I leave Philadelphia, and thus leave cell service and wifi] to want an amazing one)

Roz can vouch for my amazing cards!

Saria

Ruto got that domo in China or Hong Kong. I forget. I got that Flareon doll in Nintendo world.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

They need to have one on the west coast (either Seattle or Los Angeles).

Otherwise, if I go to New York, ill spend like 300 dollars on stuff there.

Ruto

xD thanks guys. I'm so happy you're happy, Roz :D

The scented tissues are really popular in Hong Kong, but I don't know exactly how long the scent actually stays on the tissue, I actually packed the box in June, I think. And bought the tissues in May. So there's no guarantee they'll still smell nice the next time you get the flu ;)

Nintendo World has a different assortment of dolls every few months, I think. They sometimes vary in quality which is why you should actually go to the store to pick them out for yourself. Nintendo World's dolls are actually a lot cheaper than what people are people selling on eBay ($20-$30 is too much to ask for those dolls if they're in stock in the store). $300 would get you a ton of dolls DP! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Well if you see a Spinda in stock LET ME KNOW