Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY.

SlowPokemon

Nothing made my day today.  :-\ nothing at all. Oh well. Tomorrow will be better...or would be but I have to work all day. So yeah my weekend's gonna suck cause I'll have to shove in all my homework for Latin and AP US History somewhere. Graaaaaahh. This is totally the right thread btw.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Hahahaha, APUSH.  Have fun with generic biased history class.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

lol I don't really care about it, I'm just taking it to prove to everyone (and myself) I can take a moderately tough class and get a good grade in it. I'm just generally promising myself I'm going to get better grades this year than just high Bs and low As, not being lazy. Except this year I actually want to, just not for my parents or anything. For myself.

KefkaticFanatic

APUSH is just memorizing useless details, not even a hard class :D

But colleges don't appreciate the fact that IB is an infinitely more rigorous program than AP so you're better off with AP if you just want college credit :|

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

A couple people I know are doing IB but quite honestly I really can't handle that workload, nor do I want to try. And I know it's not hard to understand; it's a history class. Rather I meant that the work is somewhat tedious to do. I've never taken an AP class before, now I have AP Lang, history, and psych (which is so easy it doesn't really count in my opinion but still, it's AP)

Roz~

ETF's package arrived today in the mail, but I couldn't get it because I was working. Just knowing that it arrived made my day :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2011, 06:44:15 PMAPUSH is just memorizing useless details, not even a hard class :D

But colleges don't appreciate the fact that IB is an infinitely more rigorous program than AP so you're better off with AP if you just want college credit :|

*high-fives KefkaFanatic*. Did you get your diploma?!?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

IB Diploma? Yea, though I haven't actually gotten the physical thing yet.  Last year they didn't come until September -.-

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Yah I don't get mine till December..
Submissions Page

KefkaticFanatic

Ow.  How did you do on your tests/EE?

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Nothing too fantastic. Got 5's on everything except for Spanish- 4, and Economics- 6. I got a C on the EE (dissapointing) and an A on ToK? Yourself?
Submissions Page

Roz~

Kefka, I'm pretty sure you've once said:
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PETTY CONVERSATIONS FOR PMS.
Or something like that.
:)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I only got 4s on my HLs so no credit, but got 6 on CS, Japanese, and Calc so meh.

I wrote a horrible, horrible EE and got a C on it, lol.

I'm just glad it's over.  Definitely could have done much better on tests [especially history and physics...] but oh well.  I would have gotten a 7 on the CS test if I had realised that you were supposed to say what the sample code would do if it didn't have an error and not just say "this doesn't work because it's broken".

Bluh.

And Roz, Slow was halfway in the conversation so I AM ALLOWED
And it's not like I'm creepily flirting with spit or anything.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

What the heck is CS.... And what was your EE topic?
Submissions Page