News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

What a wonderful surprise! if you still have your wallet
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Well, I got about 95% chance accepted into a fourth university - and I don't even need to drive out to Texas to audition with them. (sry nsm texas friends)

KefkaticFanatic

on the bright side it's one less trip to texas

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Hey! We skip the shitty cold weather and carry guns around. What's to not love?*

*besides Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, all of West Texas, bad drivers/traffic, and occasionally getting shot in scary-looking neighborhoods.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

scary-looking neighborhoods can fight me
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 03, 2016, 07:49:36 PMoccasionally getting shot in scary-looking neighborhoods.
Sounds like it's happened to you more than once.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Not like it hasn't happened to me either and i'm not even in texas!!!

FireArrow

I've heard austin is was pretty nice. Only been to Houston before and it was meh.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Magic Mole

Just got back from my all-county orchestra concert which went really well (I play the violin for those who don't know). We played/practiced for around 15 hours between two days, so I'm pretty exhausted, but we had a really cool conductor so it was great. During the concert, he actually stopped conducting us at one point to whip out an electric violin and accompany the orchestra with some improv. We played some really fun, beautiful pieces and I left feeling motivated to start practicing properly again. So yeah, it was a good time!
Links to recordings of what we played if anyone feels like listening to them
Probably good that we had to rehearse so much anyway considering I hadn't bothered to look at any of the music before yesterday and had to learn it all from scratch... ::)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

This is such a silly thing to be making my day, but I started a new Animal Crossing game about a month ago and this is the first Saturday that Club LOL is open, meaning it's the first day I can see K.K. Slider. And I'm super hyped.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oronoco

That's not silly. It would make my day just to have Animal Crossing!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.