News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

lol cashwarrior u have changed your profile pic.  but why tho
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Oronoco

Quote from: Nebbles on April 23, 2016, 09:42:23 PMI went to my school's Beatles concert and hung with my friends after at bonfire, and now I smell like one.

Oh wow, I love the smell of a bonfire.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 24, 2016, 08:07:05 AMlol cashwarrior u have changed your profile pic.  but why tho
Because every time I see that face I crack up.

Ōkami~MD

omg ur profile pic has gone bak
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

cashwarrior1

I'll change it again! Don't you test me!

Ōkami~MD

omg nooooooooooooooooo
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

JDMEK5

My girlfriend got me a drone with a camera for to celebrate our first year. The resolution isn't great, but I mean when the light has to go so far and in that time the camera (and drone) move from their original position, it's not so bad. It gets a very understandable scene across. It also works better when it's not taking the pic from so far away.

Puricatures

[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DrP

the bf bought me a bottle of Maker's today... and given how expensive it is in WA compared to CA, it was highly appreciated. We proceeded to consume it all because it made mini-golf much more fun

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Hi DrP!

My mom said I can go to the KH concert yessssss
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Hola hola. Thought I'd pop in and say hi.

It's been... A while.

What mmd today: the weather is absolutely perfect and I got some great photos of Seattle from my roof. No clouds in he sky!!

Ōkami~MD

*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Zunawe

Question 2 on my linear algebra final worth 20 points out of 100: Solve Ax = b using Gaussian elimination.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

is that similar to degaussing
unmotivated

Dudeman

My girlfriend lent me her copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising out of the blue and I'm already obsessed. Help.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book