News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: FireArrow on May 10, 2016, 04:31:27 PMThat's the best cap ever holy crap I'm stealing this.
LOL go ahead. I just went to Hobby Lobby and bought some sparkly stickers

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 10, 2016, 07:39:42 PMGreat job! Good luck in your summer classes too, this is a huge step! Time to be a real adult!
Thank you! To be fair I already have been a "real adult" though lol, I moved out and was just working for 4 years before I came back to school and finished this degree. I'm hoping my past work experience can help me get a job in my field!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Symphony of the Goddess is coming to Salt Lake City!  Then I realized that December 4th is a long way away (why is it already advertising?)
unmotivated

DrP

My boss left me take pretty much the entire day off since I leave for Australia tomorrow!! That was pretty nice!

AwesomeYears

Nice! Which state are ya going to?

DrP

NSW and VIC

Not going to make it out to WA (though I do have a client in Perth... So I make come someday)

cashwarrior1

Someone at church told me that I had a beautiful smile and that makes me really happy for two reasons. One, my teeth aren't really that great and two, no one's ever told me that before. I feel more proud to smile now! :D

Hero of Trains

That's really nice! People often don't realize how much a single compliment can mean.
I'm sure your smile is great, keep doing it!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

I know it sounds really petty, but Triple-Q and GiIvaSunner himself both replied to a comment of mine on a recent rip. Both of them.

Today's shaping up to be a pretty good day.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

inb4 the rest of the day is absolutely terrible
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Today's my friend's birthday! That's all that matters.

braix

How lucky your friend is
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Started my new job at Arby's today and it wasn't terrible
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on May 25, 2016, 10:18:33 AMI know it sounds really petty, but Triple-Q and GiIvaSunner himself both replied to a comment of mine on a recent rip. Both of them.
Where?