Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Ruby/Leah and yohariri are otp

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 09, 2017, 09:27:41 PMI got to hang out with my girlfriend tonight :)

(for those following I stopped dating the guy I was with over the summer, I met this girl over the summer and we started dating last week)

whoa i guessed i missed the memo where you said you were bi because i could've sworn you said you were not bi

hope you're having fun with her, at least!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I never really came out and said a specific sexuality, and the only other thing was me dating a guy so the confusion is understandable haha
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

My friend couldn't remember what Crobat was called so she said "Zubat with Gengar attached."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 14, 2017, 04:30:18 AMMy friend couldn't remember what Crobat was called so she said "Zubat with Gengar attached."

Accurate
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Today was awesome! For one big reason: I met a good old friend (probably the best friend I've had)! We've been friends since upper school. But for 2-3 years ago, he started study game design on Gotland, and place far away from Stockholm, so I haven't been able to meet him. I've tried to contact him at different holidays, but he haven't responded. But finally, I got to meet him! It was awesome and special, seeing a good friend after like 3 years! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

im glad you didn't leave

E. Gadd Industries

Friend reunions are always fun!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 18, 2017, 09:29:06 PMFriend reunions are always fun!

^^ they sure are! It's awfully sad to see a friend go, but miles beyond exciting to see them again!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

I managed to get some holiday in the days between Christmas and new year (I think they're called the "intermediate days", but I dunno), from my boss! Which is awesome, as I get to chill and hang out with both my brother, whom just came back from Linköping (another city in the middle/south Sweden) where he studies, and with my friend I just talked about in my previous comment! It really do feel great, as my job has been very busy and stressful. And I haven't really had time to just chill down and play music or games as I usually do, just been focused on job and Christmas-stuff. And also will be nice to meet a lot of relatives and my friend during the coming days! :D 
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Awesome! So it sounds like you've got a pretty good holiday break!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

i finally got my gender sorted out yippeey

I'm a demigirl, so in my case pretty much transgender except I don't want a physical body transition. I also came out to my friends and the rest of my family on facebook and all reactions were positive, so mah day is made.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Bloop on December 22, 2017, 12:57:19 PMi finally got my gender sorted out yippeey

I'm a demigirl, so in my case pretty much transgender except I don't want a physical body transition. I also came out to my friends and the rest of my family on facebook and all reactions were positive, so mah day is made.

On the topic, I've been, for a long time struggling a bit with my "manliness". Back in the days, I used to be really shy and (physically) weak and thought that it was really bad and all. And as I grew older I tried to get stronger and bolder, thinking that it was "the way to be (a man!)". After all the stuff and all the experience, I figured that it really is pointless trying to adapt in any way like that. Whether be "more manly" or "more feminine". As it feels kind of like "a devil's game" like "how much vodka can you drink? The one who drink the most wins (or actually loses because he might die or get really sick)." You just lose parts of yourself, by trying to adapt too much. And I figured that the way to go is just to be myself and hope that people appreciate that. And I think that's a good conclusion -to just "be yourself". I think that way you'll find most freedom and happiness. On the gender thing, I'd say I'm "a man", just. But sometimes more like "a guy/dude" (still just 23 years old, lol :P). I like to keep things simple. :) 

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

you're talking about yourself again... why am I not surprised