News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 09, 2018, 01:24:56 PMthis actually happened last week but I finished my 17 page paper about Beethoven's hammerklavier sonata almost two weeks early and no offense but it's amazing
Ahhhhh don't you love it when you finish things early? You don't have to worry about it anymore! That's awesome, mang!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

I was looking through the hall of quotes earlier. It kind of cheered me up a bit given how stressed I've been lately, looking back over old memories
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 18, 2018, 09:12:01 PMIt is done.
Well done to everyone involved in bringing this to fruition. It was a big undertaking and at times it looked like it might not make it but it's great to see it finally finished!

WaluigiTime64

Yeah what a ride.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

AmpharosAndy

the fog has lfiedaeted
innit

BlackDragonSlayer

I saw a demo of a horror game called Beware and decided to pass it along to my favorite small Youtube channel so he could play it. The game exploded a couple days after he started playing it (probably because Pewdiepie played it) and now his videos of the game all have in the thousands of views (for a channel that usually gets in the hundreds at most), with the top video having over 14,000 at the moment. I feel so happy. <3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

Finalized my setup (...ish). Now arranging, checking and testing sheets will be easier than ever before! :D

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on June 05, 2018, 03:44:34 PMFinalized my setup (...ish). Now arranging, checking and testing sheets will be easier than ever before! :D
Spoiler
[close]
That's a pretty sweet setup you got there

AmpharosAndy

innit

LeviR.star

Noice. Two computers seem like they would work much better than two tabs split down the middle.

EDIT: Meant duel monitoring
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Looks like he's just dual monitoring, my setup is pretty similar.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

My setup at home:
Spoiler
[close]

Latios212

I have a new (and finally original) avatar! A good friend of mine drew it for me~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Wheeeeeeeeee~
Very cute!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Libera

Nice new avatar!

Bit of a late response to you earlier post, but umm ... did lil' Latios have a rough night?