News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Game music to exercise to?

Started by Cobraroll, April 28, 2011, 11:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Offkey

Actually I prefer to exercise without any music at all, just listening to the sounds of wind blowing through the trees and birds singing. Stuff I'd listen to if this wasn't the case would be Horse race, Mini game, Fairy flying, Slider, well I guess you get the point ^_^. Also, pretty much all the athletic themes of the 2D Mario games should do the job well.

edit: just realized this was a moderate thread necro, ohwell that might get some more of you to get off your butts  :D
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SWMadness

I've got a whole playlist of video game music I use while jogging. It's mostly techno remixes of stuff (yay OC Remix), but I've also got a lot of Sonic music, high-energy stuff with a good continuous beat.

Other than video game music, HEAVY METAL \m/ is my weapon of choice when exercising. Nothing gets me pumped up like a little Megadeth in the morning.

DrP

My Current Jogging Plist consists of OCRemix songs from LoZ and Pokémon... Since I begin my jog going uphill, the Plist starts with Braving TalTal Heights -- clever, huh!

I just realized anything with a really dense beat is perfect for jogging -- with lots of bass!