News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Does anyone own a PS3? Hate comments will be deleted.

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 23, 2008, 12:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well you could still show your computer stats, just to show off.

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

all hail the king of the castle

Eclipse

Hate comments will be deleted? But this forum is designed specifically for Sony Bashing!

skywalker271

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Because it can do 1080p, and it was advertized better, and Blue Ray sounds way cooler than hd-dvd

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Wolfos

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 06, 2008, 02:14:52 PMi can't wait for the PS4 :P :P :P

Ditto   ;D

I don't think I'll buy a PS3 anytime soon.  It's just too expensive and the only game i really want to play is FF13 when it comes out.  So I think ill just buy the game and find a friend who has a PS3.  ;)

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Wolfos on March 06, 2008, 09:07:33 PM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 06, 2008, 02:14:52 PMi can't wait for the PS4 :P :P :P

Ditto   ;D

I don't think I'll buy a PS3 anytime soon.  It's just too expensive and the only game i really want to play is FF13 when it comes out.  So I think ill just buy the game and find a friend who has a PS3.  ;)
I was playing the Simpson's Game....and Lisa said, "What happens when the XBox 720 or the PS4 comes out?"

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Johnny T

Quote from: Wolfos on March 06, 2008, 09:07:33 PM

Ditto   ;D

Uncharted?

Ratchet and Clank?

Metal Gear Solid 4?

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

i may get one for little big planet. that game looks cool. 8)
and the new HOME thing is like the sims on steroids.

I may get one this summer when i have the money.
all hail the king of the castle

Link Freak

I might pick one up as a birthday present for my mom mainly for blu-ray, sh ain't a gamer though.

MasterPenguin

I just got one previously this week. Just FYI - Motor Storm sucks.

It's a good system, but heavy to carry through the mall!

Super Zombie

HATE!! (just kidding)

The models are changing very fast and what do you need all that space in a standard model for anyway? Also, there are almost no exclusives for the PS3 yet.

KefkaticFanatic

The 4-6 GB required installs with 90% of the new games now?  T________T

Also awesome games you can download like Warhawk.

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

I have a PS3, and its pretty good overall, but the only good games on it are Assasins creed and the ratchet and clank game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!