News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Help for new composition software!!!

Started by fingerz, February 06, 2011, 08:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hi guys! Sorry if this is a little off topic...

I'm currently using Finale Notepad 2008 and I have been trying to upgrade to a better version of it or a better program. If someone could help me here that would be great!

I'm not trying to be stingy but I can't afford to pay for this software, so it has to be free. XD

Thanks!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

There's no "Newer" version of notepad for free. but Finale Reader 2011 is free. I assume you don't want that.

fingerz

Damn! I knew it! ;)
I've already got Finale Reader 2011. It's the only way I can look at the newer version of music on this site. Is there any other software other than Finale that's free?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dudeman

Try MuseScore. Free and easy (if you know what you're doing; I struggled with it to start).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Dudeman

Actually, it does .mscz, but you can make a midi into a .mus file on Finale, right?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz