change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Table for 4?

Started by Jub3r7, May 14, 2011, 12:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Hurray for writing competitions.
The scene takes place in a cafe/restaurant, with up to 4 people of specific genders having a dinner conversation.

In this round there are two guys and one girl at the table.
To enter, have your chapter sent to me by private message by 5/28/11 11:59 PM.
All chapters will be posted the day after, for you to vote on.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Is this going to be continuous, or a collection of short stories?

EDIT: Also, can I enter two chapters for submission?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Yes, I was also wondering if it was collection of short stories (in the manner of O'Henry) or a continuos story broke into chapters.  Also - how long should it be?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

More like a collection of short stories. However long you think a chapter should be.

SuperFireKirby

So should this submission be more on the line of a short story or a chapter? Should the submission tell the entire story or only a small part of it?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

More on the line of a short story.

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

SuperFireKirby

Almost done with mine. Anybody else actually doing this?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

if nobody's doing it, I can maybe do one in a day.  SFK'd win for sure, but I'd be too late to make it good anyway.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

I wrote the whole thing tonight. Hopefully it matches up to the others.

An Afterthought: Originally I was considering doing a follow-up to TWTGO, with the two boys and a girl being Aaron, Will, and Karen, in the coffee shop in Mahogany. Like a "one-year-later" type thing. I started it and may finish it if I am ever up to it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 26, 2011, 05:10:49 PMif nobody's doing it, I can maybe do one in a day.  SFK'd win for sure, but I'd be too late to make it good anyway.
When you're right, you're right! ;)

Jub3r7

Sooo when did I say the deadline was?

QuoteTo enter, have your chapter sent to me by private message by 5/28/11 11:59 PM.

TWO DAYS LEFT GOGOGO.

SuperFireKirby

Didn't have time to work on it today because of my Flash movie. I'll do it tomorrow. I've got my entire idea, I just need to put it down.

SlowPokemon

These better be posted at midnight. XD