News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Spacing Out Notes?

Started by MasterProX, May 22, 2011, 09:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Shadoninja

finale notepad can't shift measures between systems("A system is one line of music across the page, including all the staves that constitute the staff system."). you would need someone who has printmusic, allegro, or finale. songwriter might have it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

i know a trick-click on a note with higher value(ex:if 16th notes select 8th notes). click once on a spot in the desired measure. lemme know if it works or not.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 22, 2011, 11:53:32 AMi know a trick-click on a note with higher value(ex:if 16th notes select 8th notes). click once on a spot in the desired measure. lemme know if it works or not.
This, but I usually use a dotted whole note cuz it works with pretty much everything.

MasterProX

FallenPianist

Pro tip:
1) Copy the "smashed" section (select it and Ctrl-c)
2) Reselect the same section : You need to select the exact same amount of measure
3) Paste
4) ?
5) Profit

Olimar12345

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 22, 2011, 11:53:32 AMi know a trick-click on a note with higher value(ex:if 16th notes select 8th notes). click once on a spot in the desired measure. lemme know if it works or not.

try this on the right-most measure of each system.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

Olimar12345

just post it here and i will fix it for u.

MasterProX

FallenPianist

Seriously, have you tried to just select the smashed section then Ctrl-c, Ctrl-v ?

MasterProX

fingerz

If you click on a note in the bar it will enlarge the bar so it's not mashed up. I do that all the time.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

^^thats what i meant. anyway, i have printmusic2010 so i cant help u. sry.

Bloop

It is be able to open finale 2009 files in notepad 2011, if I'm right? I would can do that then.