News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Did you ever notice...

Started by K-NiGhT, February 19, 2012, 09:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

That most of the Guests on the forum look at all the REALLY old topics? I found that kinda weird. What do you think?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

insaneintherain

Really? Maybe they think they don't have any business with all this new-fangled NSM stuff and just leave it alone and go back to the day where people wrote their scores with ink. Just a thought.

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

I remember making a topic on this.

For some reason JaMaHa's joke topic about charging for membership gets the most views :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Aha! So the idea has potential.

Ruto

That might be scaring the guests into getting accounts here xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 20, 2012, 10:13:30 AMAha! So the idea has potential.
Oh god no.
Quote from: Ruto on February 20, 2012, 10:28:48 AMThat might be scaring the guests into getting accounts here xD
Yah. Probably cuz no one likes to pay for stuff xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Winter

Should post that as an update... "Get your NSM forum accounts now while you can!"

Jamaha

What makes you think you could keep your accounts without a subscription? You think I'm some kind of charity, huh?

SlowPokemon

Well, it's just that your profile pic looks like a political advertisement... "Vote for JaMaHa, he'll set things right"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I should get a very srs face avatar.

But first i need a srs face.

fingerz

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 21, 2012, 11:20:55 AMWhat makes you think you could keep your accounts without a subscription? You think I'm some kind of charity, huh?
No, of course not! *cough cough*

Maybe we should blame someone every year and make them pay for everything. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn