News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

If you were a pokemon, what pokemon would you want to be and why?

Started by ASH501ST, May 29, 2011, 07:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Hmm...I really like Psyduck but IRL perpetual headaches might not be so fun XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Saria on June 11, 2011, 09:32:25 AMWow. You're just like mah friend. She LOVES Emolga. She draws it everywhere and talks about it all the time. D:
I love its ears. And I live squirrels, so I love Emolga. I don't care if its a cliché, but I love it.

Cobraroll

May I run Emolga through my "rating system"?   :D

Diversity? Move-wise, no. However, this little rodent can run, glide, and climb, as well as generating electricity. That's not too bad!
Super-intelligence? Hardly. But Emolga knows how to have fun, and honestly, you don't need more than that.
Thumbs? Tiny, tiny, but they're there. Emolga can grab stuff, in other words.
Super speed? Not very super, but certainly impressive. While there are faster ones out there, it would outrun most other Pokémon.
Super strength? Nope.
Able to tie its shoelaces? Yes.
Flight? Gliding, at least.
Swimming? Probably, but it isn't strong enough to carry trainers, nor does it have the breath to brave the depths of the ocean, or the power to calm whirlpools or climb waterfalls.
Would the government send out their men in black to catch it? Probably. I mean, electric rodents certainly need to be investigated. However, they would have a hard time finding it.
Other? Emolga is all in all quite unremarkable as far as powers go, but its cuteness makes up for it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

If I would choose something more worthwhile, it would be Blastoise. I feel characterized through Blastoise, like the one when Team Rocket encounter the Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 11, 2011, 12:19:43 PMMay I run Emolga through my "rating system"?   :D

Diversity? Move-wise, no. However, this little rodent can run, glide, and climb, as well as generating electricity. That's not too bad!
Super-intelligence? Hardly. But Emolga knows how to have fun, and honestly, you don't need more than that.
Thumbs? Tiny, tiny, but they're there. Emolga can grab stuff, in other words.
Super speed? Not very super, but certainly impressive. While there are faster ones out there, it would outrun most other Pokémon.
Super strength? Nope.
Able to tie its shoelaces? Yes.
Flight? Gliding, at least.
Swimming? Probably, but it isn't strong enough to carry trainers, nor does it have the breath to brave the depths of the ocean, or the power to calm whirlpools or climb waterfalls.
Would the government send out their men in black to catch it? Probably. I mean, electric rodents certainly need to be investigated. However, they would have a hard time finding it.
Other? Emolga is all in all quite unremarkable as far as powers go, but its cuteness makes up for it.

Run Spinda please xD I know you find it ugly and will make fun of it but I don't care because I want to laugh right now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Here goes Spinda!

Diversity? Surprisingly no, even though Spinda is a Normal Pokémon. It can learn a wide variety of "stock moves", such as Shadow Ball and Brick Break, moves that a lot of Pokémon get via TM. However, it also appears to be able to use psychic powers.
Super-intelligence? Nope, but it is certainly cunning. Its erratic movement and behaviour confuse its opponents, but Spinda apparently doesn't get dizzy itself (or it is so dizzy already that it can't tell anymore).
Thumbs? Yes, but they are Spinda's only fingers, limting their usefulness somewhat.
Super speed? Nope. Spinda can't even walk in a straight line without explicitly following its trainer.
Super strength? No, but by TM, it can be taught to break bricks. So can Ledyba.
Able to tie its shoelaces? I'd be surprised if it could even find its feet, never mind it shoes. Probably wouldn't manage to keep the foot still for long enough to get the shoe on, either.
Flight? It can probably be blown away, seeing as they on average are more than a metre tall, yet only weigh five kilograms. Also makes for soft landings, so I suppose you could throw it off a cliff and call that flight.
Swimming? No, but as referred to above, it would float if thrown into water.
Would the government send out their men in black to catch it? As the government loves to waste time, money and resources, they sure would. Locating it would be easy. Picking it up, not so much.
Other? Spinda express great individual variety. They are surprisingly light for their size, which probably is a good thing, considering that they fall over so much. For reference, Larvitar are only half their size, but weighs over fourteen times as much as a Spinda.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

K-NiGhT

Topic Revival!

I would want to be Machop because when i evolve later i get 4 arms :3

Plus i'm always machop in PMD1
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness