News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on August 27, 2012, 07:51:19 AM <==These are my first dragon eggs, I joined today!  ;D
If anyone is online, try clicking these right now!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 02, 2012, 07:03:34 PMMmmmayybe. I'm prolly giving up the Ultraviolet, but I don't know for sure yet.

Mmm...
I'm just having no luck with Neglected Dragons; this time, I forgot. I'll just take a break from trying to get one and expand my "normal" dragon collection. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Okay, I have a 3rd-Generation Ultraviolet. Who has something good to trade? The rarer the better, and the smaller the lineage the better. I've become OCD about lineages. I do this with all games.

Offers! Yay.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 02, 2012, 08:42:58 PMOkay, I have a 3rd-Generation Ultraviolet. Who has something good to trade? The rarer the better, and the smaller the lineage the better. I've become OCD about lineages. I do this with all games.

Offers! Yay.

Hmmm... I might have another Geode in a few days... :P Or I could try and get something else from the cave...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

...Why does everybody care so much about lineages? I never saw the point...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 03, 2012, 05:44:21 AM...Why does everybody care so much about lineages? I never saw the point...

It's just something extra. :P I guess it takes more effort to get a caveborn or a second generation of certain dragons than a fourth or fifth generation... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

It's a feeling of perfection. The more basic the dragon is, the rarer it is. It feels cleaner. That's why I don't name my dragons. Once you get enough dragons you run out of names and they start to sound cheesy.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 03, 2012, 11:20:21 AMIt's a feeling of perfection. The more basic the dragon is, the rarer it is. It feels cleaner. That's why I don't name my dragons. Once you get enough dragons you run out of names and they start to sound cheesy.
Oh, hmmm... yeah, names DO start to sound cheesy when you start to run out... uh, well...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

You could always make it fun. Name all your males the first part of a goofy sentence and all your females the second part. Then you could breed The answer to life is with Ice cream. It would be entertaining for anybody who got those eggs.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 03, 2012, 12:25:57 PMYou could always make it fun. Name all your males the first part of a goofy sentence and all your females the second part. Then you could breed The answer to life is with Ice cream. It would be entertaining for anybody who got those eggs.

Name 1: What's the best meal?
Response names: Pasta. Bacon and eggs. Ham with baked potatoes. Brussels sprouts.
Possibilities are endless!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

So tempted now. . . . . . . . maybe on a different account.

I program things

blueflower999

Quote from: Zunawe on September 03, 2012, 05:38:16 PMSo tempted now. . . . . . . . maybe on a different account.
Pretty sure it's against the Dragon Cave rules to have 2 accounts.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Fleetstar The Flygon

I feel like I could cry with pain and grief, for my little dragon eggs- cherished so dear- have died. I did all that I could to save them, but-but it wasn't enough.  Excuse me for a moment, I- I need to go stuff my tear-stained face into a pillow.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on September 05, 2012, 07:11:17 AMI feel like I could cry with pain and grief, for my little dragon eggs- cherished so dear- have died. I did all that I could to save them, but-but it wasn't enough.  Excuse me for a moment, I- I need to go stuff my tear-stained face into a pillow.

:(
Don't worry, though, there are always more eggs!...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on September 05, 2012, 07:11:17 AMI feel like I could cry with pain and grief, for my little dragon eggs- cherished so dear- have died. I did all that I could to save them, but-but it wasn't enough.  Excuse me for a moment, I- I need to go stuff my tear-stained face into a pillow.
You shall get the next egg I breed. So long as it isn't a hellfire. Saria has dibs on that one.

I program things