You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TV Lovers?

Started by SuperFireKirby, June 03, 2011, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hour long season premiere of the Middle tonight...aww yeaah
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Two Awesome Comedies: Up All Night (with GOB from Arrested Developement [Will Arnet] and Veronica Corningstone [Christina Applegate]) and Free Agents (Hank Azaria and Kathryn Hahn) on NBC TONIGHT!!!

GO GO GO!

SlowPokemon

nthnx maybe l8r...though Up All Night has Maya Rudolph from SNL, who is extremely hilarious

fingerz

Anyone here in Australia been watching Swift & Shift? It's SBS after Mythbusters and it's hilariously funny! XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 04:47:59 PMAnyone here in Australia been watching Swift & Shift? It's SBS after Mythbusters and it's hilariously funny! XD
Nah I only watch Mythbusters and Iron Chef on SBS. Surprisingly my family's Saturday is accented with Iron Chef xD

DrP

Tonight has an amazing lineup on NBC!!!

Community, Parks and Rec, The Office and Whitney!

Also CBS is premiering The Big Bang Theory for two episodes.
I think I have to go with BBT this time around then go to the Office and Whitney!

GaryOak

I don't watch tv at all. AT.ALL. But I use it to play PS2 so it's fine. I would watch Supernatural and House if I had watched them from the beginning. Now I just buy the DVDs.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

I only watch Avatar: The Last Good Show From Nickelodeon on DVD, cuz I'm a boss.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

BIG BANG THEORY ON IN A FEW HOURS!!!! TIME TO GET BAZINGA'D!

DrP

I'm reviving this. Why? Because TV is awesome and people should talk about it more.

I'm already excited for all the TV this year!

Parks & Rec is back for its final season!
Suits comes back tonight!
Mad Men will finish part 2 of its final season
House of Cards in EXACTLY 1 MONTH!
The Odd Couple Rehash (#chandlerplaysoscar)
Agent Carter is pretty good and Agents of SHIELD comes back in March!
Plus all that HBO stuff (many NSMers might like Looking, but it's VERY NSFW)

Let the discussion begin!

SlowPokemon

also psa modern family is in its sixth season and still going strong

SuperFireKirby

The new seasons of Portlandia and Broad City are fucking brilliant. Broad City especially, one of the freshest comedies I've seen in a long time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 28, 2015, 11:08:11 PMThe new seasons of Portlandia and Broad City are fucking brilliant. Broad City especially, one of the freshest comedies I've seen in a long time.
PORTLANDIA! I can't believe I forgot about that!

I was literally laughing the entire episode of how Toni and Candice met & became friends.

SuperFireKirby

I KNOWWWW it was so good! New episode tonight, which looks like it will making fun of art or art students or something. Should be fun.

KefkaticFanatic

Arrow and Flash are back.  They are still full of cheese and corn but manage to be either amusingly bad or amusing enough to tolerate the actual bad.  Also I concur Agent Carter is pretty good.  Don't really like what generally airs as comedy nowadays so have no opinion there.. besides the fact that yes Portlandia is precisely how Portland is.

Blacklist comes back next week though!

me irl
[close]