News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Dudeman's Arrangements (5/22/19 ~ Turnabout Sisters)

Started by Dudeman, June 12, 2011, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Dudeman on July 26, 2011, 12:04:19 PMUnicorn's Cave:
After editing the same measure 3 times, it's finally perfect! Thanks to your help, WarioMan, I finally have MUS's for all my Oracle of Seasons arrangements!

Yeah, finally!  :D
Oh, BTW, I also wanted to start correcting your M&L arrangements, but the links are invalid! Could you fix that?

Dudeman

Give me some time: the website is timing out right now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DonValentino

Dudeman

I found out what happened. The link to my website had changed. I need to change the links. A couple minutes.

EDIT: The links have been changed, so everything should work now. Please tell me if a link is broken. Thanks!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Camo Yoshi

Apologies for the website downtime earlier; my webhost was upgrading the servers, so we had some ups and downs all day today. Thankfully, everything SHOULD be up and running again; if something is missing\broken; please let me know at camoyoshi@camoyoshi.x10.mx. :)

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Korados

Quote from: Camo Yoshi on July 27, 2011, 04:55:49 PMApologies for the website downtime earlier; my webhost was upgrading the servers, so we had some ups and downs all day today. Thankfully, everything SHOULD be up and running again; if something is missing\broken; please let me know at camoyoshi@camoyoshi.x10.mx. :)

Ehhh... what's the meaning of that comment? ???

Dudeman

Heh heh...that's my friend who hosts the website that I post my music on. Don't know why he wrote that in the thread, though...

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DonValentino

"His Name is Fawful"/"Koopa Baddies Arrive": [MUS]

Added a second layer with the extra notes and moved the systems, AND put an octave up on the left hand.  :)

Dudeman

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 28, 2011, 08:31:37 PMYour friend is a bot?? ???
No. I just don't know why he didn't PM me. ???
Quote from: WarioMan98 on July 29, 2011, 07:50:25 AM"His Name is Fawful"/"Koopa Baddies Arrive": [MUS]

Added a second layer with the extra notes and moved the systems, AND put an octave up on the left hand.  :)
I would've liked it better if you had stuck to the original arrangement (because now I have to change that), but it's good.

DonValentino

Quote from: Dudeman on July 29, 2011, 11:53:22 AMI would've liked it better if you had stuck to the original arrangement (because now I have to change that), but it's good.

If that worries you, here´s the PDF: [PDF]  ;)

Dudeman

...thank you. Don't worry, I'll do the MIDI myself.

EDIT: Links have been changed. Thanks, WarioMan!

Camo Yoshi

Apologies if I came across like a bot... I was only intending to publicly apologize for those who were unable to download files from my site during downtime my server had.

Dudeman

EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! MY POISON MOTH'S LAIR MUS IS INVALID AND I NEED IT FOR SUBMISSION!!! HELP!!!!!!!!