News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Dudeman's Arrangements (5/22/19 ~ Turnabout Sisters)

Started by Dudeman, June 12, 2011, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Mario Kart Wii
Final Lap:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Under the Sea:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]

Added to the ODAL.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

Quote from: Dudeman on August 02, 2011, 10:07:32 AMEMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! MY POISON MOTH'S LAIR MUS IS INVALID AND I NEED IT FOR SUBMISSION!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

no. the link was wrong.

just re-upload the song and use that link, or find the song.

Korados

Thank you very much for these two, Dudeman!

Dudeman

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 02, 2011, 11:09:28 PMno. the link was wrong.

just re-upload the song and use that link, or find the song.
See, that's the problem. Shadoninja made the MUS for me, so he must've deleted it. I have no MUS (and I can't make a new one, either. Finale Notepad can't change clef.).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

From now on, I will provide a YouTube link to the video I used for the arrangement.
Wing Dungeon:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]
Link

Dudeman

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons
Boss:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]
Link

Dudeman

The Black Tower*:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]
Link

fingerz

Hey Dudeman! I didn't realise that you wanted actual help, not changing some things. I've finished Bowletta's Battle for you, but the rest I don't know, so I'm gonna leave 'em be. I'll post it tomorrow. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dudeman

Dudeman

Mermaid Cave*:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]
Link

Korados

Ok, concerning Black Tower: Maybe it's just me, but I really dislike Menzel's metronome markings, so in my opinion this piece isn't necessarily "Prestissimo", despite being at a speed of 197. I would just say it's "Vivace", it's the same with the Chopin waltzes, the minute waltz has a speed above 300 and Chopin just said "Vivace", so it's a matter of opinion. ;D Besides, thank you very much for that!

Dudeman

I'm going to keep it the way it is, just 'cause. But thanks for the advice!

fingerz

Here you go Dudeman!
I hope you didn't mind me changing a couple of things around. I listened to the original song and some of those parts were in the wrong spot. O.O
If you don't like it just let me know and I'll revert it. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Camo Yoshi

Hey Dudeman, here's a challenge/request for ya...

Top Gear Rally - Title Screen (US) \ DOWNLOAD || YOUTUBE
Top Gear Rally - Jungle \ DOWNLOAD || YOUTUBE

Composer is Barry Lietch, Game by Kemco & BOSS Studios.

Dudeman

After a long absence, I am back with...a replacement!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Ordon Village (Replacement):
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]
Link