News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dudeman's Arrangements (5/22/19 ~ Turnabout Sisters)

Started by Dudeman, June 12, 2011, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I present...my masterpiece! :) I was on the site two days ago and noticed that no one had done this one yet, so I've done it.
Pokemon Gold Silver
Johto Trainer Battle*:
[PDF][MIDI]
Link
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2011, 06:04:28 PMI present...my masterpiece! :) I was on the site two days ago and noticed that no one had done this one yet, so I've done it.
Pokemon Gold Silver
Johto Trainer Battle*:
[PDF][MIDI]
Link

ahem
Quote from: Shadoninja on August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PMPiano

[GBC]Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal - Trainer Battle MUS
although thinking about it now I probably should have named it johto trainer battle.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

...you probably should've written that in the "In Progress topic". I check there to see if anyone else is working on stuff.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on December 16, 2011, 06:14:01 PM...you probably should've written that in the "In Progress topic". I check there to see if anyone else is working on stuff.
my apologies. I rarely keep that thing up to date. I shall do so from now on.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

starrgrl24

Soooo...I realized that you were working on Melody Town. Now, I REALLY wanna see that music on the main site. xD I also noticed that you got the rhythm more correct than I did. I'm sort of rhythmically challenged so I decided to just share my music with you :) I also have the actual .mus document. The tempo also swings and the sheet just looks less cramped.

I don't know...in mm 1-2 and mm 37-40, I personally prefer if the left hand play that low a note and also to make the right hand seem as if it's on a steady beat. Mostly because I love how it's moving chromatically. I'm still planning to check some of the chords.

Here it is:pdf

Edit:
Eh...here's the mus :P

I like chocolate. :3

Dudeman

It's actually pretty good! :)
If you're going to check the chords, I would suggest checking the following measures: 18, 20, 28, and 31.
You know, we could combine our arrangements and put the combined arrangement on the site under both of our names...just a suggestion.

Bloop

Dudeman

Wow, Bloop! I didn't expect this! ;D Thanks for making an MUS so promptly! (Well, thanks for making an MUS!)

pumpy_heart

Scrapper's Theme is pretty cool. Nice job with it. Great game.
There's just 1 enharmonic spelling I would spell differently. Many times, you use D#. This note is far removed from the key of G. Use Eb instead, which functions as a mixture, a note borrowing from the parallel minor. You do this with the F natural in the piece so it makes sense to do the Eb as well. Sometimes you have D and D# sounding at the same time, which makes little sense in this style of music. Also, Eb and G form a major third, something used throughout the piece. This spelling fully shows the major third.
Je suis fini. Awesome arrangement.

EDIT: And Bb instead of A# for all the reasons listed above.

Olimar12345

The list of composers needs to be...in like two or three lines, not one big one...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Oo I like the Scrapper theme. I can hear the sassy attitude of that robot even now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

Quote from: pumpy_heart on January 13, 2012, 06:41:24 PMScrapper's Theme is pretty cool. Nice job with it. Great game.
There's just 1 enharmonic spelling I would spell differently. Many times, you use D#. This note is far removed from the key of G. Use Eb instead, which functions as a mixture, a note borrowing from the parallel minor. You do this with the F natural in the piece so it makes sense to do the Eb as well. Sometimes you have D and D# sounding at the same time, which makes little sense in this style of music. Also, Eb and G form a major third, something used throughout the piece. This spelling fully shows the major third.
Je suis fini. Awesome arrangement.

EDIT: And Bb instead of A# for all the reasons listed above.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 13, 2012, 07:28:58 PMThe list of composers needs to be...in like two or three lines, not one big one...
Fixed and fixed for the PDF. I need someone else to fix the MUS for me, because Bloop made it in Finale 2011 (I believe...) and I have Finale Notepad 2003 (in other words, it's non-compatible). I'd do it myself but...you know.

Bloop

Finale 2010. I'll go ahead.

EDIT: Here it is

Dudeman

My original arrangement of Tarm Ruins/Lost Woods had several wrong notes in the left hand, so I made a new one!

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Tarm Ruins/Lost Woods (Replacement)*:
[PDF][MIDI][MUS]: Measures 9-10, 13, 15, left hand

Dudeman