News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

SFK, what can I say? Your internetz are crazy high, your individualness, your SICKASS, PRO drawings :D and I'm using these unreal words because that's how awesome you are :)

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

You have the best handwriting and you are just amazing because you don't participate in the crazy shit that happens around here. You usually are the most level headed around here! :D

Winter

I enjoy that you know where you're going in life and know how to get there while not needing the help of others, but bringing happiness to them along the way.

SlowPokemon

Winter you're just an awesome guy. :D made a couple bad choices down the road (in my opinion) but overall you show kindness to everyone and can appreciate anyone for what they're good (or bad) at doing. We're always gonna be buds because of those awesome tinychats and TWGs and your sexiness;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Clanker! Thanks for inspiring me to arrange a song for you that wasn't even asked by you and then finding out it was the wrong song arrange many awesome songs that will eventually be done! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

fingerz, you're an amazing arranger (who plays two of the best instruments ever: Piano and Clarinet!!!) and just an overall friendly person... plus youre from Australia, so you are surrounded in your own epicness anyways!

fingerz

DrP, you are a fabulous arranger yourself that arranges some of the best songs that have ever been known to Pokemon games!  You positive attitude around here is always welcomed and I dearly hope that the R/S/E Medley will be completed in the near future. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Saria

Fingerz, you are a fabulous arranger and a nice person. :D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Saria, while we may get on each other's nerves sometimes (:D), you are definitely one of the most mature people here and I honestly put you at a higher respect than my actual sister (who's a year older >_>).

SlowPokemon

Universe, you're just awesome. XD your posts actually make my family ask why I'm laughing sometimes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Slow, you are my talented and handsome husband. You always make my day. I love you. :-*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

Saria is so silly. I love that about you. You're also super smart and decently mature for your age. You're awsm. :D

universe-X

ETF and her love for Starbucks, Kyle Landry, and other things that make her day always puts a smile on our faces, no doubt :D This book that she's writing will have you going places ;)