"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Dudeman! Man you're chill as heck. I have a lot to take out from your book, whether it's being more social again or just being less of an ass. Thanks for being cool as a cucumber 8)
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

Pianist is rad
Pianist is talented
Pianist a great comrade
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Brainy is blue
Brainy is kind
Brainy a great friend
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Time Link

Braix is sweet.
Braix is funny.
Braix is AWESOME at arrangements.

LeviR.star

Time Link, I appreciate how kind you are to the members of the forum. It really speaks a lot, keep it up!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

Levi is funny.
Levi is cool
Levi's forum pic is hilarious.

braix

You have like 77 posts so I don't know you that well but you're probably a really cool guy
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

holy shit I'm so happy people still post in this since I've started it

shoutout to SlowPokemon for being one of the people that keeps this thread alive and also for being one of the few amazing people I remember from when I used to be active on NSM haha

EDIT: found this gem on the first page:
Quote from: universe-X on June 13, 2011, 09:04:51 AMSlow, I find a lot in common with you, even though we don't really talk much. :P However, you get along well and easily with everyone and you're also an awesome piano player :D

E. Gadd Industries

You are one amazing person to start such a positive thing, AND you're pretty brave for coming back here after all this time :|D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Onionleaf

Your cheeky haikus and your regularly updated silly avatars make me laugh each time. ;D

BrainyLucario

Andy is a classy guy. He'd invite you for dinner and serve of some delicious sheets as well as offer you a nice cup o' tea, innit.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

You're a pretty great artist, Brainy! I don't know you very well, as we haven't interacted a lot, but from what I've seen, your stuff is nothing short of top-notch. Wish I could draw that well... maybe I'll make it a hobby someday
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

You revived this thread just so you could say something nice about someone. <3 That's pretty cool. 8)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber