winterkid09's Art

Started by Winter, October 22, 2010, 12:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 29, 2010, 01:34:42 AMHere's something I did about 6 years ago, I all the 3rd gen Pokemon based on the pictures in the Ruby/Sapphire guide book

So it's not really drawn, it's traced but i still think it looks cool :)

I'm not gonna show the whole paper, cause it's gigantic, but here's the highlights.

I like the Spinda. 8) My avatar Spinda is cooler though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

shoushm

Once again another amazing artist!!!! Is everyone on this site an artist? Because if so I need to get off.

DrP

Nope my closest thing to art is me putting a sheet of paper on the screen and tracing

Otherwise, its epic stick figures

Offkey

Quote from: shoushm on February 23, 2011, 06:22:05 PMOnce again another amazing artist!!!! Is everyone on this site an artist? Because if so I need to get off.
No worries, you're not alone. Anything I'd draw could come from a 2nd grader as well.. hmm I got some drawings from way back still though, might post them sometime for teh lols ^_^

Ontopic, nice drawings indeed.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Xcissors

Winter

Ragster2448

Aw man! Treecko's in the ripped part... Anyway, those are really good! I think I liked the Swellow the best.