News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Favorite Movie

Started by SlowPokemon, June 22, 2011, 09:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2012, 05:10:31 PMAaah I know Pulp Fiction is a great movie, SFK. I just haven't had time and I'm kinda hesitant cause apparently it's outrageously violent, though after Sweeney Todd I don't think it could be THAT bad....
It's not really all that violent. You see a few guys get shot and big....black....bald dude(who does not look like a bitch) get hit by a car, but that's about it.

It's like Inglorious Basterds, where the the violent scenes are gruesome but few are far between. But Pulp Fiction does not have nearly the same level of total chaotic over-the-top violence that is displayed in Basterds.

Anyone who loves movies NEEDS to watch it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

All of Tarantino's movies are like that. Huge sections of calm, then incredibly violent action. My favorite of his is Kill Bill, Vol. 1 (which is also amongst my favorite movies).

And I agree with people about The Shining being awesome. Kubrick's best movies are the best movies ever, but some of his stuff I don't like at all (like A Clockwork Orange, which most people think is weird).

Also awesome: Blade Runner (The Final Cut) and The Evil Dead trilogy.

Pictures!

Evolvix 85

My favourite film is Forrest Gump... has anyone seen it ?

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Crap, left out Edward Scissorhands.

Also add Whisper of the Heart.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Evolvix 85

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 05, 2012, 05:44:08 AMYep. One of my favorites too.

I cried when Forrest was in front of his mother's headstone :'(.

SuperFireKirby

Finally watched Vertigo. Pretty awesome movie, though not my favorite Hitchcock film. That would still be Rear Window.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!