News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Is it just me, or do Gorons look like cookies?

Started by catdog217, April 12, 2008, 06:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catdog217

No, no, no! Wait! I'm not mad! It's just that in Phantom Hourglass, Gorons have a strange cookie-like aesthetic to them... don't they?

HugoMeister

Cookies lol?

I've thought they looked "different" but never cookie-like. I'd say more like pottery.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

zahndy

they look like something i found in the toilet
please delete this account

catdog217

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 12, 2008, 08:13:07 AMCookies lol?

I've thought they looked "different" but never cookie-like. I'd say more like pottery.

Good point, actually. Phantom Hourglass Gorons do look different, and perhaps like pottery.
Maybe they're cookie jars... that's where I've been going wrong...

Mr_Chicken

Gorons have too much frosting. they don't taste as good as normal cookies
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Mr_Chicken on October 26, 2022, 07:29:28 AMGorons have too much frosting. they don't taste as good as normal cookies

I gotta say, this is the biggest necro-bump I've seen in a while from a non-bot user.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mr_Chicken on October 26, 2022, 07:29:28 AMGorons have too much frosting. they don't taste as good as normal cookies
hey wait you're not a bot
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

Maelstrom

I
I don't think so??
there's nothing similar?? ?? ??

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 30, 2022, 09:03:36 PMI
I don't think so??
there's nothing similar?? ?? ??

I dunno man, it checks out:

Image comparison
You cannot view this attachment.

[close]

The resemblance here is practically uncanny.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

if gorens came from cookies then wy do cookies still exits?

hylains - 1
aetheits - 0

Whoppybones

I'd like to point out that evolution results in multiple species (hence why there are things called "common ancestors"), so it's not completely implausible that Gorons and cookies evolved from a common "living cookie" ancestor.

Hylians - 0
Scientists - 1
;)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: Whoppybones on October 30, 2022, 11:28:57 PMI'd like to point out that evolution results in multiple species (hence why there are things called "common ancestors")
i prefer to think in terms of convergent evolution
like the crab has been reached evolutionary multiple times from different directions (see: carcinisation)
so maybe cookies are trying to evolve into gorons but we keep eating them too fast