News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I see how your classifying things winterkidd. I understand. But could a Gameboy Color play a Gameboy Advance game? Could I play my Pokémon Emerald in my Gameboy Color? No. Why? Because they are completely different consoles. They are a different generation. I wouldn't consider the Playstation 3 to be the same generation as Playstation 1 - NO NO NO, not at all. Definitely no Black Ops on original Playstation for sure. Completely different generation, yet same base console name.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

-looks at time- Bah, almost 3 and I have to do a brunch at noon.

I don't wanna go, but I'll be back later. Good night, everyone! Sweet dreams~  :)
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Good night! Thanks for starting a topic that gained nearly 50 posts in just 45 minutes! Crazy huh?

Winter

Quote from: Bespinben on July 15, 2011, 11:55:49 PMI see how your classifying things winterkidd. I understand. But could a Gameboy Color play a Gameboy Advance game? Could I play my Pokémon Emerald in my Gameboy Color? No. Why? Because they are completely different consoles. They are a different generation.

No, but a GBA can play pocket, and color.

and the 3DS can play DS games.

I mean it's not like a ps1 could play a ps2 game anyway, and why would it matter, you're trying to prove a gen gap between 3DS and DSi, not between GBC and GBA

Bespinben

I think we're agreeing to the same thing, it's just that our definitions and terminology are conflicting. Let's discontinue shall we?  ;D

ETFROXX

*gets list*

When I'm in a class with other people named Jordan, people will yell 'JORDAN' and not bother to clarify which one they're talking to.

Also it's never me.

Short-handzies.

People that ALWAYS think they're right. No matter what.

People. Idiots.

People that judge just by looking at you.

People that never shut up about how depressed they are.

People that always post meaningful quotes thinking they're Jane Austen or something.

People asking if I ever had sex with my ex. I'm a virgin you assholes.

People who make fun of you if you like popular music like Justin Bieber.

When people say something is 'over-rated' or 'under-rated'. I DON'T CARE HOW RATED IT IS. THAT DOES NOT CHANGE MY OPINION OF IT.

Girls who think they have to wear make-up. Bitches I don't wear make-up and I look hot good.

....I'm good for now.

Bespinben

That last sentence made me lol  :D

But yes, I can agree to your sentiments.

Winter

actually, I guess 3DS /is/ a new generation of handheld consoles. xD You were right :)

sorry if I was rude :P

ETFROXX

OH AND WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO CHANGE ME. TICKS ME OFF.

Winter

Hey ETF, you should dye your hair.

ETFROXX

Really I was thinking that t BITCH BACK OFF.

Bespinben

ROFL that made laugh real good! See this grin? ;D  

And that's ok Winterkidd, we just had a misunderstanding. No one speaks the same English. We all have our own personal idiolects. Plus, our little quibble added to my post count, so it's all good  ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 16, 2011, 12:03:00 AM*gets list*

When I'm in a class with other people named Jordan, people will yell 'JORDAN' and not bother to clarify which one they're talking to.

Also it's never me.

Took the words right out my mouth.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: Bespinben on July 16, 2011, 12:18:03 AMROFL that made laugh real good! See this grin? ;D 

And that's ok Winterkidd, we just had a misunderstanding. No one speaks the same English. We all have our own personal idiolects. Plus, our little quibble added to my post count, so it's all good  ;)

That makes me feel better :)

Also, I like how you add two d's to my name xD

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 16, 2011, 12:21:38 AMTook the words right out my mouth.

Tough life us Jordans have.

Also people that try to shove their religions down your throat.