News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Memefication! You are now Double D (formally known as Winterkid09)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ETFROXX

Bespinben

I'm not sure to whom the three dots were directed. Ah, that reminded me of a new pet peeve - ambiguity! Thanks ETFROXX  ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Roz~

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 15, 2011, 11:40:54 PMThat reminds me. Good night.

One more pet peeve. people who procrastinate when they own the car and need to take you somewhere.

If my mom's driving, i'm ALWAYS late. >:(
Night guys.

Rofl. You know what's annoying? People thinking that because your mother/father/brother/sister own a car and that you're in the same family, they HAVE to take you everywhere you want. If you're not happy then get your fucking driving license and stop annoying people. Or get a bike or something.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2011, 11:43:36 PMMy mom's like that. u_u She also forgets to take me out driving... /stares at permit sadly

I also hate people who just text/sleep/whatever in class and bitch about their poor grades. Well maybe if you FUCKING PAID /ATTENTION/ YOU WOULD'VE HAVE FAILED, HUH!? Half my physics class failed because they didn't do work. :| I swear I was the person with the highest grade in that class. It was god damn standard physics, too! The easiest physics class! And we didn't even GET THAT MUCH WORK! /headdesk

That's probably because physics = boring. Anyway, I never pay attention in class and still manage to get good grades. And it makes people mad and then they complain because they don't have as good grades as I do. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Man, this thread grew, five pages in less than a day!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I wake up to see a new thread with 5 pages already!? ._. damn

On topic: my sister.

Nebbles

...I didn't expect it to grow this quickly xD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Har har har.

Also, people who complain about everything. Points if it's their own fault and they complain anyway.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

Quote from: Roz~ on July 16, 2011, 06:24:56 AMRofl. You know what's annoying? People thinking that because your mother/father/brother/sister own a car and that you're in the same family, they HAVE to take you everywhere you want. If you're not happy then get your fucking driving license and stop annoying people. Or get a bike or something.

Oh no, I do have a licence, and I have paid half of the car off. (the same one they're driving)

They just insist on driving every time.

KefkaticFanatic

Maybe they're trying to tell you something.

me irl
[close]

ASH501ST

It bugs me when my little brother wants me to help in in a video game, once or twice is ok but he wants me to practicly beat the whole game for him.  And then once he beats it, he plays it again and asks for my help in the same places again.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

fabbemannen

Off-topic:
I see a console as a new generation depending on the games it can play and when it came out
GB=GBC <--same thing, the normal gameboy or pockets etc. doesn't exist
GBA
DS <--DSi, Lite, XL and those doesn't exist
3DS

On-topic:
Finding an interesting topic with a lot of pages that I havn't read through
Slow internet
90% of all television
Bad games that get somewhat popular
Chrashes/bricks and all other things that mess up my saved work (3 times I've rewritten the script for an mIRC-bot! darn you while-loops...)
Not needed cursing
Bad smileys at some forums (not this one)
Internet Explorer 9 is a firefox/chrome-copy and Internet Explorer 8 is slow
Fake stuff
DDOS-attacks
People flaming eachother
Time
My lack of talent (actually I got talent, but never gets really good. I'm average in most things)
Youtube-rankingsystem (why does crappy videos still come first?)
50% of newgrounds (especially the forums)
That I have to click 'play' when this song have ended and that I don't feel like changing the "tube" in the url to "repeat"
When I can't learn a song
When I can't take a song by ear
This list
Annoying city-kids (they are everywhere nowadays)
Things
People. Idiots. flashback
Rap/Hiphop and annoyingly screamy metal/hardrock
Football (Going down to 7-players again perhaps would solve everything, and stop shooting over the goals all the time!)
95% of school (the whole system is messed up)
Government (same thing as above)
Dumb rules

And in the middle of all this, I'm actually a friendly person :P

Roz~

Retards who think that Rick Rolling and internet memes are LOLZ SO FUNNEH and spam them all over the place. Bitches get over it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.