News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

@Saria- Well, perhaps you should embark on a journey of enlightenment into the depths of space away from any and all contact of civilization in order to be away from any and all imperfection.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Saria

Quote from: Nebbles on July 17, 2011, 08:22:02 PMI also can't stand people who can't accept your opinions on something. Like, holy crap, we have a negative/different/whatever opinion on whatever you like. Sorry we're not ass-kissing your idol/favourite thing/whatever. GET. OVER. IT.

^THIS ZOMG
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

Quote from: Saria on July 17, 2011, 08:24:25 PM^THIS ZOMG

Holy crap, there's a girl on another forum I go to and she makes me want to bash my head into a wall. @_@ Her fantardness is just... insane.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

What really irks me is when im driving on the street and these ghetto cars/tricked out fancy cars are blasting rap/hiphop/the trash from that area pull right up next to me and the bass basically covers up the good and decent music I listen to... honestly, who has a problem with Jazz?

Bespinben

Fantardness... awesome word XD Should go define it at urbandictionary lol

Nebbles

Speaking of that, people who blast their music/TV! My stepbrother did that when he lived there and I was trying to sleep! And he never turned his TV down and it made me very upset when I was trying to get some rest. And hearing god-awful rap blast from people's cars on the road never helps either. Have fun going deaf!

Bespinben

That must've been bothersome. I usually try to be carefully mindful of others if I'm staying up late.

Saria

Quote from: Nebbles on July 17, 2011, 08:25:25 PMHoly crap, there's a girl on another forum I go to and she makes me want to bash my head into a wall. @_@ Her fantardness is just... insane.

Hey why did you quote me? >.<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on July 17, 2011, 08:27:27 PMSpeaking of that, people who blast their music/TV! My stepbrother did that when he lived there and I was trying to sleep! And he never turned his TV down and it made me very upset when I was trying to get some rest. And hearing god-awful rap blast from people's cars on the road never helps either. Have fun going deaf!

My three roommates did that. I told them every night, but with the tv and them screaming/hooting at John Stewart and Stephen Colbert made me want to throw the tv out the window. Im glad im through with them.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Bespinben on July 17, 2011, 07:54:16 PMStart what? You guys gave your reasons for your views on cursing, and so I thought I'd share my reasons. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not trying to be antagonistic. I apologize if I came across like that, really.  :-[

Yeah, sorry. Religion just doesn't sit well here.

On the note of pet peeves, when people talk behind eachothers backs. Which is a big issue in my family. YES I REALIZE I DO THIS. But see, my aunt bitches about my other aunt all the time then goes to her and acts all super nice like nothing she does bugs her. She'd rather just bitch about it behind her back.

Ruto

I actually really hate cars and those weird dreams/hallucinations where you think you're awake, and then you suddenly wake up for realz and you're late.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I had a dream once I was late for school. I wasn't, and nearly had a heart attack when my alarm woke me up @_@

Saria - I quoted you because I had another reply since you agreed with me.... sorry? D:

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 17, 2011, 08:34:07 PMbut with the tv and them screaming/hooting at John Stewart and Stephen Colbert made me want to throw the tv out the window
you must be really popular

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Not to kill the mood, but this:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2901.0

Also somewhere in there I said "being called short/jailbait"

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

...I did not know that existed.

/feels really stupid and like an ass now ;_;