News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

It's an EXPRESSION.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Just fucking google it. FFS.

SuperFireKirby

Pet Peeve: FUGGIN ROMANTIC COMEDIES

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I agree, they suck.

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:03:33 PMIn all seriousness though I would really appriciate it if you didn't cuss. Going back to the original topics, that's one of my biggest pet peeves.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Lol I stretched the page post area :3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 19, 2011, 06:24:58 PMIt's an EXPRESSION.
roflmao, I haven't laughed this hard in ages
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Is there any BETTER way you can express yourself? Please? For my sake?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Excuse me, but who the fuck are you to judge on how we express ourselves?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dude on July 19, 2011, 06:28:17 PMFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Lol I stretched the page post area :3

*dude creates a blackhole in the internet and then everyone gets sucked in*

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:29:08 PMIs there any BETTER way you can express yourself? Please? For my sake?
Here, have some man boobs.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nebbles on July 19, 2011, 06:29:40 PMExcuse me, but who the fuck are you to judge on how we express ourselves?

Just in case you were never officially accepted as one of us.

You are now. <3

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:29:08 PMIs there any BETTER way you can express yourself? Please? For my sake?

Maybe YOU should change how you express yourself??

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on July 19, 2011, 06:29:40 PMExcuse me, but who the fuck are you to judge on how we express ourselves?

You are now an awsm person. Congrats!

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 19, 2011, 06:29:57 PM*dude creates a blackhole in the internet and then everyone gets sucked in*

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

DUDE YOU BITCH.

blueflower999

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 19, 2011, 06:30:46 PMJust in case you were never officially accepted as one of us.

You are now. <3

Maybe YOU should change how you express yourself??
You think, that I should start cursing, get in trouble with not only my parents, but also my friends and teachers, and gain NOTHING? That's what you want? Fine. NOT.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dude on July 19, 2011, 06:30:23 PMHere, have some man boobs.
picture
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap THAT'S DISGUSTING.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman