News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:32:17 PMYou think, that I should start cursing, get in trouble with not only my parents, but also my friends and teachers, and gain NOTHING? That's what you want? Fine. NOT.

Wtf teachers/friends getting mad 'cause you curse.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:32:17 PMYou think that I should start cursing?
Just on the internet. Not irl.

ETFROXX

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 06:32:17 PMYou think, that I should start cursing, get in trouble with not only my parents, but also my friends and teachers, and gain NOTHING? That's what you want? Fine. NOT.

Okay kid. So just because I cuss I obviously get in trouble with everyone around me? Okay you just ticked me off a lot.

Nebbles

Aw, thanks you guys! :D I feel all special now.

And okay, girl, calm yourself. When did we say "HEY YOU START CURSING NOW"? We curse because we want to, and we see no issue with it. You have no personal control over what we say or do. Our personal choices should NOT affect you in anyway.

Stop whining because we swear.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Dude, Shado, Nebbles, ETF, and Roz, I love you all so freaking hard.

OH NOES MORE ROMANTICISM
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^this

Also,
Quote from: Dude on July 19, 2011, 06:30:23 PMHere, have some man boobs.

Win. Just win.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

I love your freaking hard too
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

You probably don't realize how much it hurts me. Fine. Well, if you're going to curse, at LEAST curse at something "worth" cursing at, like the Yankees, Justin Beiber, or the Man-at-Legs.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Roz~

I'm too hipster to say bad stuff about Justin Bieber.

Nebbles

Oh, so wow, we now have to curse at things that are "worth cursing at"? Golly, I'll just get right on that because someone told me to do so! Yay having personal choices made for me!

You really fucking crack me up.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on July 19, 2011, 06:38:56 PMOh, so wow, we now have to curse at things that are "worth cursing at"? Golly, I'll just get right on that because someone told me to do so! Yay having personal choices made for me!

You really fucking crack me up.

CHECK YOUR PMs RIGHT NAO. RIGHT. NAO.

SuperFireKirby