News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

The pen is multicolored and twists open

^But whatever you do, don't add an extra "is" in there... *shudder*
I don't cuss very often, but fuck. XD That's usually the context I use it in.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

DrP

Brassman388

Kit kat commercials.

Nebbles

The new kit kat commercials sucked. I prefer the older ones.

I also hate the acne wash commercials. "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ZITS YOUR SOCIAL LIFE IS OVERRRRR!!!!!"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Or they have like one tiny fucking zit and it's like 'OMG I CAN'T TALK TO THAT CUTE GIRL NOW. ;~;'

Jamaha

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 20, 2011, 05:29:13 AMOr they have like one tiny fucking zit and it's like 'OMG I CAN'T TALK TO THAT CUTE GIRL NOW. ;~;'

Or one zit = OMG HUGE BREAKOUT!

Please. I wash my face every day and I look just fine. :| The commercials are so ridiculous.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Oritendo

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2011, 10:36:51 PMOh my god, I can't stand rap at all. Mostly because it's the same thing these days. About bitches and hoes, money, drugs and tons of swear words. Quality right there. :|
agree.

what makes me "tick", whatever you call it, is playing the piano. that's basically it. and writing.

fingerz

Quote from: Nebbles on July 20, 2011, 10:31:56 AMOr one zit = OMG HUGE BREAKOUT!

Please. I wash my face every day and I look just fine. :| The commercials are so ridiculous.
True. They should make more realistic ads that promote positive thinking.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Quote from: Oritendo on July 20, 2011, 02:36:43 PMagree.

what makes me "tick", whatever you call it, is playing the piano. that's basically it. and writing.
What makes you "tick" is what annoys you. I hope playing the piano doesn't annoy you.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]