News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

My biggest pet peeve is that Nintendo seems to be completely ignoreing one of my favorite series, and taking 8 long, years to make a sequal for my other favorite.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 02:16:43 PMWhen people use big words.
That's basically what mashi said.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 22, 2011, 02:17:20 PMMy biggest pet peeve is that Nintendo seems to be completely ignoreing one of my favorite series, and taking 8 long, years to make a sequal for my other favorite.

One of my biggest pet peeves is this many grammatical and spelling errors in one sentence.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

blueflower999

My typing seems to be a little off today. Sorry about that.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

When people bash artists on their appearance. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know Adele's weight had ANYTHING to do with her singing talent. It's rude, and makes you look like a superficial asshole.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

yeah, I was watching a live video of Nine Inch Nails and afterwords it went to two random British guys and what was the first thing they said? "Wow it looks like Trent Reznor's put on a bit of weight." Jerks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

I mean seriously, you know what's horrid? Adele got more nominations for Gaga at the VMAs. You know how the Gaga fans reacted?

All over Twitter they went and made fun of Adele's weight. Called her fat, saying she would eat her trophies, etc. And they are the rudest little pieces of shit I've ever seen. You do not treat people that way for trivial reasons like that! No! I like both Gaga and Adele, and I don't care who wins! But you should never, never, NEVER make fun of somebody that way!

ETFROXX

...I love Adele. :( And personally I think she's beautiful.  :-\

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 03:45:45 PM...I love Adele. :( And personally I think she's beautiful.  :-\

Me too. And it makes me angry to see people use her weight whenever I mention her. It's not funny at all. It's really rude. :c

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on July 22, 2011, 02:07:50 PMhttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=233047033396387&id=100000732763871

I'm so fucking tired of it.

If you have time, I see a great trolling opportunity. Also it's sad that people who read can't spell.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Quote from: Nebbles on July 22, 2011, 02:33:41 PMWhen people bash artists on their appearance. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know Adele's weight had ANYTHING to do with her singing talent. It's rude, and makes you look like a superficial asshole.
You guys shoukd've seen the facebook statuses about Japan winning that soccer game. "They're ugly, we won WWII anyways, etc."

1) Since when did America give a fuck about soccer? O.o
2) Japanese people are hot.
3) I must've missed when comparing WWII to a soccer game was relevant.
4) When did America give a fuck about history?
5) Most of the people making these statuses are ugly.
6) Japanese people are hot.

blueflower999

I'm all for Japanese people. Well, this is NINsheetmusic after all...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

Quote from: universe-X on July 22, 2011, 04:06:42 PMYou guys shoukd've seen the facebook statuses about Japan winning that soccer game. "They're ugly, we won WWII anyways, etc."

1) Since when did America give a fuck about soccer? O.o
2) Japanese people are hot.
3) I must've missed when comparing WWII to a soccer game was relevant.
4) When did America give a fuck about history?
5) Most of the people making these statuses are ugly.
6) Japanese people are hot.

I like 2 and 6.