News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on July 22, 2011, 04:06:42 PM"They're ugly, we won WWII anyways, etc."

Those Americans talk shit about any country. They think they're so refined. -_-

Quote from: universe-X on July 22, 2011, 04:06:42 PM1) Since when did America give a fuck about soccer? O.o
2) Japanese people are hot.
3) I must've missed when comparing WWII to a soccer game was relevant.
4) When did America give a fuck about history?
5) Most of the people making these statuses are ugly.
6) Japanese people are hot.

^So true.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

blueflower999

It stinks. We're so UGLY.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

Speak for yourself.

Nebbles

Quote from: universe-X on July 22, 2011, 04:06:42 PMYou guys shoukd've seen the facebook statuses about Japan winning that soccer game. "They're ugly, we won WWII anyways, etc."

1) Since when did America give a fuck about soccer? O.o
2) Japanese people are hot.
3) I must've missed when comparing WWII to a soccer game was relevant.
4) When did America give a fuck about history?
5) Most of the people making these statuses are ugly.
6) Japanese people are hot.

WHY ON EARTH ARE PEOPLE STILL BRINGING UP WWII OH MY GOD

That pisses me off so much. During the EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN we had assholes saying "lol they bombed pearl harbour they deserved it!" and I was just disgusted beyond belief. I hate people sometimes.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Change 'sometimes' to 'always' and we're both that way.

blueflower999

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 04:26:46 PMSpeak for yourself.
I mean ugly as in "Ugly American". Shiesh.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

universe-X

We are Americans, we just don't embrace it as racists/cunts. >.>

Saria

Quote from: Nebbles on July 22, 2011, 04:27:13 PMWHY ON EARTH ARE PEOPLE STILL BRINGING UP WWII OH MY GOD

That pisses me off so much. During the EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN we had assholes saying "lol they bombed pearl harbour they deserved it!" and I was just disgusted beyond belief. I hate people sometimes.
Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 04:40:37 PMChange 'sometimes' to 'always' and we're both that way.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 22, 2011, 04:40:37 PMChange 'sometimes' to 'always' and we're both that way.

:( same
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Wow, even I'm more patriotic than you people.  And that's saying something considering I dote Europe as if it should be the paragon of continental greatness.

You have to realize, there are ~300 million people living in the USA.  Not to mention, considering that this is the USA, people from hundreds of different cultures live here.  To create a model of an average American would be superficial, because there are just too many clashing factors and attributes people have to define an American.

But anyway, as far as people insulting Japan goes.  You're on the Internet.  And to exacerbate the situation; you're on Facebook.  So in total, about how many people do you think are saying this stuff?  I think something like 3,000 is a good number (Though, in all honesty, I don't know a reasonable approximation).  Or if that's not good enough, perhaps 30,000 is more fitting?  That's .01% of the US population!  That means that 99.99% of the rest of the population probably are much less senseless!  So don't fret and point your fingers at your own nation!  We're terrible people for different reasons!  We're not really that bad!

Saria

Why do you sound like Ruto?
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Mashi

Because I'm effeminate.

SuperFireKirby

I SAY THINK GOD FOR JAPAN! THEY SAVED AMERICA FROM ALMOST CARING ABOUT SOCCER. TRUE HEROES

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Because he's using all those numbers

SuperFireKirby

I HATE IT WHEN YOU GIVE PRESENTS TO PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T SAY THANK YOU OR ANYTHING. *COUGH*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!