News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on October 25, 2011, 04:36:16 PMWow. That's huge.

But at the same time DrP nothing can go wrong with Siri. "Siri I would like an alarm set for 30 minutes before my class and a muffin."

BAM problem solved.
Problem was that the alarm was set for an hour before the class (6:30am), but it didn't go off... I reset the alarm and I set it on my permanent alarm clock just to make sure next time... but I really need to wake up naturally, because that will eliminate my need for coffee..

I still can't believe I did not go to Starbucks today. (Usually I go from M-R)

ETFROXX

When people bitch on facebook.

When people that don't know shit judge others and give 'advice' over a status. "To those of you blah blah blah btw I don't know shit"

ETFROXX

When you win a game and that obviously makes you a hacker.

Wrydryn

Just as much as the computer cheats and hacks on its own.  But then again ...

K-NiGhT

People who give really harsh criticism but couldn't replicate anything that closely resembles what you did/made. AT ALL.

>:(
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles

People who post about everything on Facebook. Every. Fucking. Thing.

Or, hypocrites and those who try to better themselves and look all high and mighty, yet they just come off as judgmental bratty whiny babies. God, shut up already. No one likes you because you're annoying!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Facebook people: I hate those people.

Number 2: There's one sitting in the same computer lab. UGH.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Clanker37

Working on drive thru at KFC. Even time I hear that stupid noise telling me there's a car a small part of my dies...

Alakazam

People who chew really loud or especially people who BITE their popsicles!

spitllama

How about the fact that everyone in my hall thinks they can sing? Shoot me now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

That one really awkward guy that hangs out with your group but nobody really likes him because:

A. He's as annoying as hell
B. He's kind of creepy
3. He has the intellectual capacity of a 7 year-old

Yeah, that guy....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FluteNinja

When your girlfriend dumps you because she wants to make it easier for you during the summer because you're going to different high schools but tells everyone that it was because she "didn't feel the same way anymore"
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

when people are drawing and force you to look at it, like draw in a position where it's impossible not to notice, and they think it's great and that you should tell them it's an amazing drawing. Like really? It's not that fantastic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2012, 01:25:02 PMwhen people are drawing and force you to look at it, like draw in a position where it's impossible not to notice, and they think it's great and that you should tell them it's an amazing drawing. Like really? It's not that fantastic.

oh WOW this sounds like someone I know
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel