News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

YES! YES! YES! YES! x1 Million!!!

Seriously, aren't people supposed to be in a hurry in an airport anyways... to not miss their flight or anything?

Also... they are called WALKways for a reason!!

the_last_sheikah

Since we're on the subject of moving walkways...
LIKE A BOSS!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on June 24, 2012, 11:22:58 AMI'm not lazy. I find it annoying when somebody else obstructs people because they are. I don't mind if they stand, but if they put their luggage next to them so that nobody can get past.

Yeah you're being ridiculous. The point of escalators is not to walk. That just causes problems. ;P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I said moving walkways. You quoted me saying stuff about moving walkways. Nevermind.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

First you said escalators though, but it doesn't matter because moving walkways are the same thing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 25, 2012, 11:16:15 AMYeah you're being ridiculous. The point of escalators is not to walk. That just causes problems. ;P
I believe those are called elevators.

spitllama

@ sheikah, I definitely lol'd
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Pet peeve = security cameras that prevent me from going up the down escalator. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 25, 2012, 02:06:24 PMPet peeve = security cameras that prevent me from going up the down escalator. :(

XD been caught, huh?

Anyway, dry erase boards. They're pretty much useless without cleaners after a year and the markers are so expensive compared to chalk. And possibly bad for the environment.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

I have a silver one in my room :P

Luckily I acquired most of my markers from extras my dad had from work.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

When you're playing Dragon Quest IX, and you somehow lost all of your party members but your paladin, and you decide to use Kamikazee to kill the rest of the monsters and escape, but the Boa Bishop refuses to die, and you lose 12000 gold. . . Believe it or not that's happened multiple times.

Also when you can't get past monsters in grottoes that are ruins.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

This thread has become more like "The Things That Annoy You" rather than actual pet peeves.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Haha. That one was. The moving sidewalk wasn't though.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I HAVE A PET PEEVE. And its name is Blighchael. This manchild is a combination of every pet peeve or annoying trait you could ever have about a person jam packed into one manchild. He talks too much, he's the guy who thinks he's hilarious but wouldn't know funny if it hit him with a frying pan, he says vulgar, inappropriate, and racist things ALL THE TIME. He thinks he's the tough guy and wants everyone to know it, he's extremely creepy towards women, especially on the internet, he's about as mature as an eight year-old who calls everyone a gaywad on Halo, and he's ALWAYS THERE. No matter where or what day it is, this guy has to hang out with us and ruin my day. And no matter who many times I yell at him, tell him to shut up, call him a creep, or downright insult him, he refuses to believe for one second that I'm not his friend. But I'm afraid to give him a list of all the reasons I(and most of my other friends who have the misfortune of being associated with him) don't like him because he's the kind of guy who could go around shooting everyone who ever pissed him off.

And that, my friends, is Man's biggest pet peeve ever concieved in human form. The very annoying, very sad thing that is Blighchael.[/rant]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 26, 2012, 11:16:36 PMI HAVE A PET PEEVE. And its name is Blighchael. This manchild is a combination of every pet peeve or annoying trait you could ever have about a person jam packed into one manchild. He talks too much, he's the guy who thinks he's hilarious but wouldn't know funny if it hit him with a frying pan, he says vulgar, inappropriate, and racist things ALL THE TIME. He thinks he's the tough guy and wants everyone to know it, he's extremely creepy towards women, especially on the internet, he's about as mature as an eight year-old who calls everyone a gaywad on Halo, and he's ALWAYS THERE. No matter where or what day it is, this guy has to hang out with us and ruin my day. And no matter who many times I yell at him, tell him to shut up, call him a creep, or downright insult him, he refuses to believe for one second that I'm not his friend. But I'm afraid to give him a list of all the reasons I(and most of my other friends who have the misfortune of being associated with him) don't like him because he's the kind of guy who could go around shooting everyone who ever pissed him off.

And that, my friends, is Man's biggest pet peeve ever concieved in human form. The very annoying, very sad thing that is Blighchael.

Omg i have a friend JUST LIKE THAT.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness