News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 16, 2012, 09:26:40 AM^Don't they use roman numerals?

Dragon Quest does this too, I think.

Dragon quest has names afterward for a few. (i.e. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Guys who wear sweatpants on the bus/train -.-

I've been scarred enough, there's no need to stand that close to me
:-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

I always wear jeans.

♪No matter what...♪

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on July 18, 2012, 11:01:08 PMGuys who wear sweatpants on the bus/train -.-

I've been scarred enough, there's no need to stand that close to me
:-\
Good thing I don't wear sweat pants anymore
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Not sure what to call her, but she's essentially my stepmother without the marriage thing. Anyway, we have two dogs, and she is so annoying with them. She does baby talk no matter what, and she has to say freaking everything twice. "Do you want to go outside? Do you want to go outside? I think you do. Yes, I think you do." It drives me insane!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on July 29, 2012, 01:19:29 PMNot sure what to call her, but she's essentially my stepmother without the marriage thing. Anyway, we have two dogs, and she is so annoying with them. She does baby talk no matter what, and she has to say freaking everything twice. "Do you want to go outside? Do you want to go outside? I think you do. Yes, I think you do." It drives me insane!
My mother's boyfriend does that too. Urgh!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

^omg yes

Also people writing "of" instead of "have". Makes me want to punch a thousand babies D:<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I can't stand it when people rush me. Yes, I know I have to do/get this, but I'm kind of doing something else too! Just lemme have some room to do things...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2012, 06:32:33 PM^omg yes

Also people writing "of" instead of "have". Makes me want to punch a thousand babies D:<
ugh yeah those people.

When people bring 50 bajillion items to the express lane at the grocery store.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Fleetstar The Flygon

I get set off when random people in a restaurant are staring at me, the whole time while I'm eating. Also, obnoxious eating noises such as crunching chips. A good example is when my dad is eating an apple in the car, and I so want to tell him to stop but that would be out of my place... DX

Nebbles

When people ask you the same question over and over. I answered it already, geez, what else do you want from me?

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 31, 2012, 10:36:48 AMugh yeah those people.

When people bring 50 bajillion items to the express lane at the grocery store.

The express lane is ironically the slowest lane in most grocery stores because of that. =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

When people mistake "coincidental" for "ironic". (You didn't, Roz, it just reminded me.)

I program things

K-NiGhT

When people ask you like, a million questions in the span of two minutes. Especially family.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nebbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 31, 2012, 07:02:48 PMWhen people ask you like, a million questions in the span of two minutes. Especially family.

yep, hate that too. Which is why I dread seeing a lot of family because I have to answer the same dumb questions...