News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Ichigo's is a nightmare XD Everything's unfinished, copied from official songbooks, MIDIS or just bad.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

NasiDe

I don't have much of an opinion on their sheet music section itself since I largely ignore that, but it's their forums that are annoying me since I don't even work on arrangements for them. I'm just working under their forum requests area where a couple of us are working on every single Kingdom Hearts song, multi-instrumental versions or otherwise (I personally work on our Solo Piano stuff), and they randomly threw me back into the validating pile again.

The last time I had a problem with them was a little over a month ago when they banned my account for no reason. Tried contacting them but never got a response and had to re-register.

Shadoninja

When people post topics titled "help" in the help board.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 05, 2012, 01:29:05 PMWhen people post topics titled "help" in the help board.
Bahahaha! I was just thinking that!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 05, 2012, 01:30:44 PMBahahaha! I was just thinking that!
Also, all the times I had to rename topics that were named "request" in the request board.

Zunawe

Autotune. I'm okay with using it as a musical tool, but to actually be lazy with singing is annoying. Especially for people who don't need it. (i.e. Fun in "Some Nights". He can sing, it just sounds like he didn't want to actually try to tune himself.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

God, I hate pitch correction software of all kinds.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Microsoft Songsmith ad.

Zunawe

*click* *link moves to new place on page due to slow loading* *goes to wrong link*
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

I hate it when people capitalize the wrong words in a sentence XD

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on October 13, 2012, 08:03:56 PMI hate it when people capitalize the wrong words in a sentence XD
Well Some People just Don't understand...  :o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 13, 2012, 08:20:36 PMWell Some People just Don't understand...  :o

*Runs after BlackDragonSlayer with a baseball bat*

Everyone understands the baseball bat.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on September 30, 2012, 08:13:08 PMAutotune. I'm okay with using it as a musical tool, but to actually be lazy with singing is annoying. Especially for people who don't need it. (i.e. Fun in "Some Nights". He can sing, it just sounds like he didn't want to actually try to tune himself.)
Effects should be used to enhance not replace.

Zunawe

Exactly. I'm fine with somebody using it as a musical tool (even if I don't like it), but people shouldn't rely on it for pitch.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on October 13, 2012, 08:23:04 PM*Runs after BlackDragonSlayer with a baseball bat*

Everyone understands the baseball bat.
Eh! Sorry!

Here, have a cupcake:

It even has a nice... cherry on top!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber