News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

People trying to talk to me when I'm busy with an unrelated subject -.- It's frickin' finals week, I don't need to tell everyone twice, do I?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 10, 2012, 04:41:31 AMI remember seeing you posting that you started it and you had a Wurmple, Poochyena and your starter. :-\
That wasn't me.

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 10, 2012, 01:30:43 PMWho was it?
Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 08, 2012, 12:37:01 PMSo I guess I started an impromptu Nuzlocke Challenge on an Emerald ROM.  I'll keep you guys posted if anything interesting happens.
Team so far:
Wormy (Wurmple)
Kyle (Poochyena)
Skipper (Mudkip)
There is your answer.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

When people request songs that are already on the site. -.-'

Sort of defies all logic.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I'm not sure why, I have nothing against flutists, but I can't stand to see any flutist get into what they play. They all do it the same way too; every time they breathe they have to lean in really quickly and then go back to bouncing with the pitch.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on December 10, 2012, 05:41:48 AMPeople trying to talk to me when I'm busy with an unrelated subject -.- It's frickin' finals week, I don't need to tell everyone twice, do I?
well maybe you shouldn't be online if you don't want to be bothered.
Quote from: Zunawe on December 11, 2012, 07:46:15 PMI'm not sure why, I have nothing against flutists, but I can't stand to see any flutist get into what they play. They all do it the same way too; every time they breathe they have to lean in really quickly and then go back to bouncing with the pitch.
and clarinetists.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 11, 2012, 10:07:06 PMand clarinetists.

well clarinets aren't as extreme, flutes do that sharp intake or breath and pull back slowly as they're playing. It really pisses me off for some reason.

Jompa

Bad clarinetists - there really isn't anything worse
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on December 12, 2012, 11:31:04 AMBad clarinetists - there really isn't anything worse

Like this?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MoboMoga

Quote from: Jompa on December 12, 2012, 11:31:04 AMBad clarinetists - there really isn't anything worse

No no what are you talking about - bad trumpets are just...just...grotesque

Nebbles

Out of tune instruments kill me D:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

^Do you have perfect pitch?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

I doubt it, but I can at least tell when a piano is out of tune. It's grating on my ears.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MoboMoga

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 12, 2012, 04:15:42 PM^Do you have perfect pitch?
I was about to ask that haha.

Quote from: Nebbles on December 12, 2012, 04:16:37 PMI doubt it, but I can at least tell when a piano is out of tune. It's grating on my ears.

I think you do, or at least you sort-of do. I also hate it when anything's out of tune, it's really annoying. My piano teacher said I have a sort-of perfect pitch, but I doubt it.