News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

False.

I don't have to try. 8)

MoboMoga

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on December 17, 2012, 10:16:27 PMThere's really nothing wrong with swearing...

Sometimes it's just not appropriate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

And a true gentleman always refrains from using harsh language.
I like food.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2012, 04:06:23 AMSometimes it's just not appropriate.

Well of course, but as a general statement it's really not all that awful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

For some reason, I always find that insanely excessive amounts of swearing sounds good in Quentin Tarantino movies, but really, really awful anywhere else.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Ah, the old, tried and true issue of swearing. I personally think that regardless of the morality of the action, if it bothers some people, then why do it?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

CLBGM

Reggaeton :X (pseudo music)

Bubbles

Swearing isnt bad in itself, but you can definetly tell the difference between someone who's geniunly pissed off about something or someone who just learned what a word means and tries to shove it into every sentence because they heard someone "cool" say it

Yugi

When I forget the question I asked in the first place and don't know if I said "Do you mind if" or "Can I" and I don't know if yes means no or the other way around.

Bubbles

When people

"our balling there i's out"

FSM-Reapr

American Dreamz

with German dub.

Fun fact: that same movie will be shown in Finland today

Jub3r7

pet peeve

when the toilet seat is warm
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 27, 2012, 03:42:05 PMpet peeve

when the toilet seat is warm

Yes.  Especially when it's like that in a house that's been empty all day.... O_o