News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

They were all active so sh.

Dats what threads are for.

Zunawe

Quote from: Zunawe on December 11, 2012, 07:46:15 PMI'm not sure why, I have nothing against flutists, but I can't stand to see any flutist get into what they play. They all do it the same way too; every time they breathe they have to lean in really quickly and then go back to bouncing with the pitch.
Some singers too. There was this one person in the Continental League choir that looked like Anne Hathaway who had to bounce to every song and tilt her head Charlie Brown style on fast parts.

Also, I have a teacher this semester that has a bunch of spoons hanging from her ceiling. And, just to mess with people like me, there's this one fork that has nothing to do with the spoons randomly thrown up there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

BDS and the tongue smiley.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Is it seriously that bad...?

:o (in place of...)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Bad Finnish dubbing in tv-shows.

Yugi

When people call me a weeboo because I like (fairly mainstream) anime.

Hey. Hey. Hey.

I am a lot of shit.

But I am not weeb shit.

spitllama

Auto-flush toilets. No really you don't need to flush 8 times. Really.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Quote from: spitllama on January 20, 2013, 08:44:49 AMAuto-flush toilets. No really you don't need to flush 8 times. Really.
I was going to put that a while ago. I was changing into a tux one time and it flushed itself so many times. Other times they never flush.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

I'd like to expand that to automatic ANYTHING.  Paper towel dispensers, soap machines, toilets.

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on January 20, 2013, 08:44:49 AMAuto-flush toilets. No really you don't need to flush 8 times. Really.
I'd rather have auto-flush toilets in public washrooms. Some people have the most horrible toilet manners.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 20, 2013, 07:04:00 PMI'd like to expand that to automatic ANYTHING.  Paper towel dispensers, soap machines, toilets.
For some reason I always feel like I have to cheat automatic paper towel dispensers. Generally they dispense a single towel and don't put out another until it's been pulled out. I always trigger the reset whatever it is and take two.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2013, 07:11:24 PMI'd rather have auto-flush toilets in public washrooms. Some people have the most horrible toilet manners.
But the toilets never seem to flush when you need them too. :(

Quote from: Zunawe on January 20, 2013, 07:23:11 PMFor some reason I always feel like I have to cheat automatic paper towel dispensers. Generally they dispense a single towel and don't put out another until it's been pulled out. I always trigger the reset whatever it is and take two.
The only thing I "cheat" is the automatic sink thing that barely sprays any water out; every time I pass by one, I just have to activate it. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

At our school the preasure on the taps is reaaaally high so you get water everywhere if you use them. Down at one side of the bathroom the taps aren't as high preasured and the nearby hand dryer is down lower, that's were I go.

Yeh, no cool story line, just were I like to wash my hands and the high preasure annoys me.

Zunawe

*Pressure

I hate it when people have these giant sink bowls that could hold something like a gallon of water, and the sink head is half an inch in front of the edge.

I program things

Shadoninja

When your comment is the only one that doesn't get a like on facebook. I just delete it and cry a little inside.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman