News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 21, 2013, 06:10:59 PMWhen your comment is the only one that doesn't get a like on facebook. I just delete it and cry a little inside.
Same thing when you purposely tweet something humorous about one of your followers, and they either ignore it or don't notice it, leaving you feeling like an idiot.
Party Hard!
[close]

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 20, 2013, 07:26:01 PMThe only thing I "cheat" is the automatic sink thing that barely sprays any water out; every time I pass by one, I just have to activate it. :P
You would be fined in Australia for wasting water.

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 21, 2013, 06:10:59 PMWhen your comment is the only one that doesn't get a like on facebook. I just delete it and cry a little inside.
Or when you comment on a forum and then that thread dies. And then another thread is made about the same topic. And nobody uses the old one D:

Bubbles

When people make a post on Facebook/any other social networking site and say something like "like it up!!! tbh, but probs not doing all"

You're so cool that you don't have enough precious time or energy to respond to everyone that you expect to like your status -.-

Yugi

Quote from: Darke0How do you download this character?????
Quote from: kingOFtheSEAOk so this is amazing but how do i download it?
Quote from: stimpshow do i download
Quote from: BakaJuan:( Where can I download it for import it to the game?
Quote from: PiniiForeverHey Im new.
in my SSF2 I should put the "Import data" and select the file:
ww w.mediafire. com/?zk9ugcr9btt2fh8

Or what?

(no spaces)
Quote from: lukhow do i downlode expanssion???
Quote from: kingOFtheSEAThis looks so cool but how do i download it?  Theres only a file for sound.
Quote from: snoorobotnikusual34Hey, How do you make expansions work in SSF2 v0.8b?
Quote from: ShonenrocksHow do I put this into SSF2 vo.9?
Quote from: KiriTakuminahow can I download Naruto ? pls help Iam a Noob xD
Quote from: KiriTakuminawhere can I download this? pls help Iam a Noob xD

Quote from: The main PageSSF2 is not out yet meaning that Expansion Characters cannot be downloaded until the final game is released.

See what I have to put up with.
Every day.

SlowPokemon

You already posted that; stop spamming.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

I was putting it in a revelent topic and deleting the old one.

Plus I found some more examples.

Bubbles

When people steal your posts/jokes

I feel like this is turning into a "list of things you hate topic" rather than pet peeves. I'm guilty as well, but I feel like pet peeves are small little things that bug you personally

Toby

Girly girls that swear a lot.. (Don't mean to be sexist or anything) Girly Girls are suppose to be girly not ragers who swear all the time.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 03:13:49 PMGirly girls that swear a lot.. (Don't mean to be sexist or anything) Girly Girls are suppose to be girly not ragers who swear all the time.

This is incredibly sexist. Besides, I would say teenage girls are the most horrible things on the planet, so it fits they might swear.

I can't decide if what I just said was sexist or not as well. I guess it applies to teenagers in general, just I mostly see it with girls. But I don't hate all girls, just like I don't all boys.

Nebbles

It sort of was. And offensive. Like, I sort of take offense to that...

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I kinda do too, but I can't blame him. I may say this alot, but girls really piss me off. The majority, anyway. And just because its a majority doesn't mean there still aren't alot of awesome girls

blueflower999

I don't find it sexist, but what do I know.  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Well, assuming that all teenage girls are catty bitches or terrible people counts as sexism because it's derogatory to our gender. 

But whatever. I'm not getting into a debate about this.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I didn't say all, did I?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2013, 04:05:08 PMI guess it applies to teenagers in general, just I mostly see it with girls. But I don't hate all girls, just like I don't all boys.

I think I have a problem with teenagers in general. The majority of them aren't really my kind of person.

Shadoninja

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 03:13:49 PMGirly girls that swear a lot.. (Don't mean to be sexist or anything) Girly Girls are suppose to be girly not ragers who swear all the time.
Let it be known that by the decree of King The Boy Who Cried Wolf that all girly girls must be girly. Any girly girl who is caught raging shall be punished by death.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman