Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 02, 2013, 07:40:29 PMAlso when someone does something like shaking their head or clicking their tongue in "comedic disappointment" at someone

And they do it in a way to make it look like they were trying to do it privately.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on June 26, 2013, 06:49:31 PMAnd they do it in a way to make it look like they were trying to do it privately.

exactly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Hilarious. I'm glad we have a mod who's dedicated to doing this rather than doing anything whatsoever for the site.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 26, 2013, 08:24:17 PMHilarious. I'm glad we have a mod who's dedicated to doing this rather than doing anything whatsoever for the site.
Proper punctuation is good for our health, and you know it!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 26, 2013, 08:24:17 PMHilarious. I'm glad we have a mod who's dedicated to doing this rather than doing anything whatsoever for the site.

Do you have a vendetta of some sort?

Yugi

When someone calls a hard boss "Nintendo Hard", and a hard level "Atlus Hard"

It's the other way around.

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on July 04, 2013, 02:48:00 AMWhen someone calls a hard boss "Nintendo Hard", and a hard level "Atlus Hard"

It's the other way around.
They obviously haven't been subjected to the OoT Water Temple.

I'm still in therapy.

Ricky

When people on a forum post something in normal sized letters and then write something using tiny letters so you have to zoom in lots to see it. I'm sure most of you know what I mean. ;)

FireArrow

^I just copy paste the text into the search bar.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on July 04, 2013, 02:50:07 PM^I just copy paste the text into the search bar.
You can just quote the post to see what they're saying. It's a lot easier than copy/pasting...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

sunnydelight18

Just hit them with some even more annoying big-ass font.

ETFROXX

When an item won't scan the first time and the customer says 'so it's free?'

Or when they talk about how hot it is out in lawn and garden. Gee, I didn't know. Thanks for telling me.

Bubbles

When people complain about whitewashing skin tones/whatever the opposite is. Excessive tanning? I've seen plenty of fanart and the actual tv shows themselves being accused of it, and its just so frustrating. I dont usually complain, but when people attack Avatar Im going to get mad. Bryan Konietzko made a huge rant about how they put a lot of time into picking the right skin colors, and people still whine.

LIGHTING

LIGHTING