News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

I tend to be pretty forgiving with grammar/spelling errors because otherwise I'd be a hypocrite.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Shaved heads on white guys.
Call me racist, but I'm sorry I just can't stand it. In the words of George Carlin, "It looks good on black guys. On you, it's disgusting and repulsive. (. . .) There's no reason to go walking around looking a freshly circumcised dick."
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Tbh.....I agree with you.

mikey

Sometimes bald looks pretty good though

Patrick Stewart?
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I should've been more specific: guys who intentionally shave their head while they have the ability to grow a full head of hair (young guys), which isn't really what Patrick Stewart did.
More from Carlin: "If you wanna be bald, do what I did- wait a while!"
what is shitpost

Sebastian

mikey

does Vin Diesel count
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yes. He does NOT look good IMO
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

:/ I have a receding hair line, your point is? Maybe they didn't want to be bald. XD I hate male pattern baldness...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 11, 2016, 01:46:33 PMguys who intentionally shave their head while they have the ability to grow a full head of hair
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 11, 2016, 01:50:39 PM:/ I have a receding hair line, your point is? Maybe they didn't want to be bald. XD I hate male pattern baldness...
Yeah if your dad is bald you're screwed.  Fortunately my dad's got nice thick bushy hair so I'm in the clear.  My grandpa's still got a nice amount of hair too.
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 11, 2016, 01:50:13 PMYes. He does NOT look good IMO
lies
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2016, 01:19:39 PMyooo what's that law that states the longer a conversation goes on the more likely someone is to reference Hitler
Godwin's Law
I found it accidentally while reading XKCD
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I thought it was your grandfather on your mom's side; this trait is carried on the X chromosome, and since your father gives a Y, it couldn't be from him. This is why very few women have said condition; if they have one affected X, the other one "picks up the slack", so to say.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

pretty sure if your dad is bald you're very very likely to end up bald as well
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Stress by association? That's the only thing I can think of. Brainy, do you remember what Chinn said concerning this matter? ???
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]